^

Started by yarsrevenge, September 23, 2003, 04:47:50 PM

cine

ay yiyi.. will somebody please just rent/buy the movie?

MacGuffin

Just watched all the scenes with Nicholson in "Easy Rider". That quote is not from the movie unless it's said by someone else in another part of the film.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

Quote from: MacGuffinJust watched all the scenes with Nicholson in "Easy Rider". That quote is not from the movie unless it's said by someone else in another part of the film.

I have the script, and guess what....It's not in the movie.

Redlum

Well.

I'm all out of ideas. Perhaps 'sounds like Nicholson' is a red herring.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Derek237

It's A few Good Men for sure. He says it right near the end.

yarsrevenge

Redlum

That Aint Jack.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

MacGuffin

That is definitely not Jack.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Cecil

are you sure its from a movie? whats the song called, maybe they mention it in the credits

Derek237

Okay, I've finally reached a conclusion:

WHO CARES?

yarsrevenge

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: yarsrevengeThe sample lies in DJ Nosferatu - Human Experiments.

But that doesn't help much. Film sampling on techno records is NEVER credited. They can't afford to pay for the rights, so they do it anyway and hope that no one at Warner Bros ever hears the record! :)[/b]

I think certain kinds of sampling are legal... i.e. if they're short enough. I think. Can anyone confirm this?

Dirk

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI think certain kinds of sampling are legal... i.e. if they're short enough. I think. Can anyone confirm this?

I thought I heard somewhere that if you the sample is under x amount of time, it would be legal (I seem to remember x = 7 seconds). Not sure though because this was a long time ago that I heard this.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Cecil

no i think its all illegal, there is no amount of time for it to be legal. its just usually overlooked

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"