hitchcockmobile

Started by sphinx, March 08, 2003, 10:52:48 PM

sphinx

this game is an experiment unlike any other mobile.  if it fails, so be it, but this could turn out to be more challenging than that blasted new york times cryptic crossword.  an equation will be posted in images, and you have to add them together in whatever way you choose to interpret them to form an answer that has to do with cinema.  you will also be given a clue to help you with part of the equation.  figure out this ridiculously easy one while i make another one!

clue: isn't that ______

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

clue: but what kind?

macguffin - 1

MacGuffin

The French Connection
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

"you're not being fair.  this isn't fair!"
- buck swope

clue: possesive

macguffin - 2

xerxes

sphinx

i'll be surprised if anybody gets this at all.

clue: anthony hopkins was one

macguffin - 2
xerxes - 1

Newtron

MacGuffin

I demand another clue. Otherwise, my guess is Kangaroo(m) Jack.

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

Quote from: MacGuffinI demand another clue. Otherwise, my guess is Kangaroo(m) Jack.

winner.  fuck.  wraa

sphinx

i think this is a pretty clever one, maybe a mite easy

clue: trust or faith in a person or thing

macguffin - 3
xerxes - 1
newtron - 0

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

:yabbse-undecided:

sadly, this is incorrect.  i suggest you take another look at the clue

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

Quote from: MacGuffinConfidence

you're so very, very on the right track.