BEST MOVIE TITLES EVER

Started by finlayr, April 16, 2003, 08:39:43 PM

RegularKarate

Seriously Dude, Fuck This Thread

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: StefenDaddy? Didn't you just have sex with my mom. You are an incester.
Incest would be if I slept with somebody from my family. I only sleep with people from your's.

Oh okay, thanks for clearing this up. At least this thread is enjoyable now. What are your picks for best movie titties ever?

Lindsay Lohan.

Stefen

Good call, very delicous. I give my pick to Mira Sorvino in Romy and Michelle and Summer Of Sam, those are the only two movies i've seen her in. I've also seen her in the trailer for the movie she did with Val Kilmer but no boobage was shown. I was in love with them at first sight.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Stefenat first sight

I got that.  Very clever.

Dottie_Hinkle

they saved hitler's brain

and this thread is pretty crappy....
Does Anyone Know Where I can get the soundtrack/score to BANANAS?

Myxo

I've always liked..

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex, But Were Afraid to Ask.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: StefenGood call, very delicous. I give my pick to Mira Sorvino in Romy and Michelle and Summer Of Sam, those are the only two movies i've seen her in. I've also seen her in the trailer for the movie she did with Val Kilmer but no boobage was shown. I was in love with them at first sight.

I'm the only one allowed to have erotic dreams and arousements with Mira Sorvino. And you'd better not dare to watch Mighty Aphrodite, since it's the movie that made me fall in love with her at a very young age (old enough to close myself in the bathroom after seeing it and cream my pants, though).
Si

NEON MERCURY

phhhhuuck   dis thread.......... :embrace:

"ohh phuck  me you sexy HTML"...................

wilder

An hour-long supercut of Saul Bass' opening titles