There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

Pozer

PTA sucked me off last night and when he finished i looked down at him and said 'you're so PTGAY.' such a laugh we shared. 

picolas

he does have his moments. just last week he shat on my boss' doorstep. i didn't even need to tell him to do it. it just happened.

squints

Last week i was walking through the woods and underneath some brush was PTA. He was eating himself, just slowly taking bites of his guts. It was really gross but then he looked me straight in the eye and uttered "Chaos....REIGNS!" i nearly shat myself.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

polkablues

One time I was with PTA in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer.  Paul goes up to the deer and says, "I'm Paul Thomas Anderson!  SAY IT!"  Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, "paulthomasanderson" ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!
My house, my rules, my coffee

Gamblour.

A few minutes ago, I was in line for groceries, and Paul Thomas Anderson was in front of me. He told me that Paul W. S. Anderson is actually him but from a different dimension. The two can never touch, or they will both cancel each other out of existence. He said he plans on killing PWSA, and judging from the bow and arrow in his basket (which they sell at the grocery we were at), he meant it.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

I just read in a Rolling Stone interview that, during the entire production, Lars Von Trier was stumped on what to call his latest film. Then he was reminded of his interview with PTA in Black Book. The title, Antichrist, was instantly born.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

the activity in paranormal activity was based on him too.

B.C. Long

I heard that PTA auditioned for the part of Chelsea's boyfriend in the Girlfriend experience. Soderbergh told him he wasn't right for the part and Paul left the room, came back with the Boogie Nights DVD and  forced Steven to gag it, then eat it, while Sasha Grey watched. As he was doing this PTA kept screaming  "You don't know what I can do! You don't know what I can do, what I'm gonna do, or what I'm gonna be! I'm good! I have good things and you don't know about! I'm gonna be something! I am! And don't fucking tell me I'm not!"

Charlie Kaufman is now writing a screenplay based on this event called "The PTA Experience". Sasha Grey will make her directorial debut.

squints

These are all pretty good but I'd say picolas's soprano's box set FTW
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

OrHowILearnedTo

jtm

cine

Quote from: OrHowILearnedTo on October 25, 2009, 05:54:38 PM
What are you guys talking about? Paul's dead

that's true. i heard he mimicked Little Bill's death. at a children's daycare.

MacGuffin

This Halloween, PTA could find no costume scarier than just going as himself.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

he does that every year. including the year he went as a pirate. that was an ode to the three month period when he plundered cruise ships and smaller private boats in international waters to finance magnolia.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.