Curb Your Enthusiasm

Started by Banky, October 06, 2003, 04:47:13 PM

squints

Quote from: The Scat RevisionAm I the only who really can't stand Cheryl?

Cheryl's hot, dude.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Weird. Oh

Quote from: squints
Quote from: The Scat RevisionAm I the only who really can't stand Cheryl?

Cheryl's hot, dude.

Eh, not my taste. To me, she looks like she should have  a guy sitting on a saddle riding her around.
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

Pubrick

Quote from: Free Form WeirdoEh, not my taste. To me, she looks like she should have  a guy sitting on a saddle riding her around.
so the guy's on a horse, or mechanical bull, and she's riding with him? i don't understand..
under the paving stones.

abuck1220

tonight's episode was the best one so far this season.

Kal

It was good... but nowhere near last season, or seasons before... I dont think any of the episodes this season so far are the ones you always remember and talk about when you think of the show

killafilm

I think I'll remember a chunky lesbo Blossom for some time.

abuck1220

i watched it again last night, and it's a pretty solid episode. the conversation about it being gay to worship jesus was good, and so was the tooth fairy discussion in the hallway at jeff's house. i thought the last five minutes were pretty memorable as well.

let me posit this...with all this season being very heavy on religion, i think larry is going to soon renounce his religion and become a muslim. you heard it here first.

Ravi

Quote from: abuck1220let me posit this...with all this season being very heavy on religion, i think larry is going to soon renounce his religion and become a muslim. you heard it here first.

GodDamnImDaMan

How great was last nights episode of Curb?

BONZAI!!!!!!!!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

abuck1220

at first i didn't think it was too great, but i watched it again, and it's pretty damn good. that's one of the best final scenes of the show.

SPOILERS...

though the miscommunication stemming from the chefs' chicken call to larry was about the most predictable thing i've ever seen on that show. i knew that was going to come up again before the kamikaze conversation started.

sucks that there's not another one for two weeks...

Kal

I'm the Chicken Teriyaki Boy

squints

Quote from: Gosh Darn I'm a man?!?!?!BONZAI!!!!!!!!

fucking great show
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

abuck1220

great, great, great episode last night. that final freeze frame was outstanding.

abuck1220

tonight's episode...not so good.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: abuck1220 on November 06, 2005, 10:09:49 PM
tonight's episode...not so good.

Jeff saying, "That's a big bowl of wrong" made the episode for me.

Classic.