Funniest cameos?

Started by Jack Sparrow, April 04, 2003, 12:32:30 PM

Jack Sparrow

One of my favorites is Charlton Heston in "Wayne's World 2".

©brad

the opening cameo sequence in austin powers 3
madonna in girl 6
tori spelling in scream 2
charlton heston in any given sunday
spielberg in vanilla sky

MacGuffin

Most Hitchcock ones
Jack Nicholson in "Broadcast News"
Michael Keaton and Samuel L. Jackson in "Out Of Sight"
Brad Pitt and David Fincher in "Full Frontal"
Hunter S. Thompson in "Fear and Loathing..."
Charlie Sheen in "Being John Malkovich"
David Lynch in "Fire Walk With Me"
Crispin Glover in "Wild At Heart"
Stan Lee in "Daredevil"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiOne of my favorites is Charlton Heston in "Wayne's World 2".

Yeah, me too! He really thinks he's the best actor in the world! What he doesn't realize is that Myers makes a total joke out of him.....

Famous Heston lines include:
"Take your hands off me you damned dirty ape."

"It's a Madhouse!  A mad house!"

"Alright, but your so damned ugly."

"YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!"

...the last one with all the "you blew it up!" that's just great.
But remember, these lines only have a artistic value when said by Mr. Heston himself!

cine

the opening of "Goldmember"
all the appearances in "Jay and Silent Bob" (top 3: Gus Van Sant, Mark Hamill, Jason Biggs)
all the appearances in "Silent Movie"
"The Player"

Raikus

Certainly the Goldmember opening and the Damon/Affleck filming of Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season in J&SBSB. Hell, throw in Mark Hamill as Cock Knocker too.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

underdog

ya goldmember and half baked
peace
"This is my week off, so pack up,
take the kids, and I'll see you in a week"

Cecil

if we can include TV cameos, then Philip Baker Hall in seinfield

bonanzataz

Quote from: cbrad4d
spielberg in vanilla sky

Where?

Quote from: Sigur Rós"Alright, but your so damned ugly."

That's the girl ape.

And I'd have to say Brad Pitt and Matt Damon made me laugh like no other in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: bonanzataz
spielberg in vanilla sky

Where?

PTA in Minority Report.

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzataz
spielberg in vanilla sky

Where?

At the birthday party near the beginning. Cruise's character enters and Spielberg greets him with a: "David, you ol' sonofabitch."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Jim Jarmusch in "Sling Blade"
Huey Lewis in "Back to the Future"
Bruce Campbel in "Spiderman"

cine

I just remembered about Michael Jackson's cameo in "MIB 2" and Marshall McLuhan's cameo in "Annie Hall"

ludovico

until a few days ago i hadn't seen beverly hills cop 3, but when axel foley is running around wonderworld he cuts in line in front of george lucas.
"I'm successful, right? I mean, I could say to a woman, I'm a screenwriter and she'd look at me differently. I could get laid. But I want someone to like me. For me. Y'know? The way I like them. The way I'd do anything for that woman walking down the street. A million women walking down the street. I don't need to know what their jobs are. No one will ever love me like that. Like I love almost every woman I see."
      - Charlie Kaufman

Join my Mob!

ProgWRX

although the movie itself is terrible, woody harrelson's cameo in Anger Management is cool :)
-Carlos