in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Chest RockwellI want the custom thing, but then I'm afraid I won't know what to put in it... or that I'll put in something, out of fear and peer pressure, something like 'brokehisnecktryingtogiveself-fellatiosdvjbdsv' and everyone will just look at me wierdly.

You don't give yourself one, that's the admin's power.

You just have to ask extra nicely.

(And stray away from getting in fights with them, too)
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

joeybdot

Tictacbk

Myxo

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

meatball

sickfins

round x

dieu, you have nothing to fear

i have a weak spot for avatars like yours.  lose the frame around the image and you'll have a full blown classic

but would god ever need to acknowledge that he was himself...

makes me think of this idea i've had for a really long time that would be impossible to realize due to physical/safety/financial issues but would look amazing.  and that other thing pic and i always talk about too

her expression reflects her true desire to be in your avatar.  she's probably planning ways to escape the picture she is frozen in.  probably very cold

please understand if you have a hand in your avatar then that hand knows that it must stay frozen at all times otherwise it will not be an avatar.  as such, some avatars get more mentally disturbed than others, which leads me to point out this important philosophy

"i could stay in this moment forever"

often uttered by lovers under covers during moments of happiness.  it would be bliss for a long time until the mind would slowly go insane.  your loved one would fade from vision as your mind tunes out what is always seen...you would want nothing more than to be away from that moment.  but that would take a very long time.  a much longer time than to get sick of being stuck eating a cob of corn for eternity (i don't like corn cobs)

as such, your avatars are stuck in this predicament.  

this avatar would take some time to go insane.  he is not holding a strange position but is probably upset at being resampled so poorly.  steal this photoshop

a meh

:yabbse-thumbdown:

grinning cruise stuck for eternity.  how ironic

looks like the cat is jumping over the moon

yeah, hand doesn't really care.   maybe put some circles or something

somebody cook me up something really wild.  this game is getting dull

meatball

sickfins is the harshest and.. only.. avatar critic I've ever witnessed.

Myxo

cine

You're reviving this thread for that?

MacGuffin

But you're okay with the Best Movie Titles revival to say Fuck This Thread?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

Quote from: MacGuffinBut you're okay with the Best Movie Titles revival to say Fuck This Thread?
I let Stefen know that was was one OLD thread.. and then we both went off on a little thing there. This is being revived for sickfins to trash it to no end. A stormtrooper with a severed Ewok head. *clap*clap*

Myxo

Aww..

Cinephile, you are such sweety..

I have come to have sex with your family.