Tarantino Forum

Started by Keener, April 25, 2003, 08:10:02 PM

Keener

Wow...my first post and I'm whoring out my site. Oh well...jolly good. Anyway...yeah. If you're in this section you probably dig QT so you should stop by my humble joint known as Tarantino Forum.

Looks like you guys have a great community. I'm looking forward to some talk with real movie lovers.
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

Sigur Rós

Does anyone know if Tarantino ever mentioned reading Dreamers by Isak Dinesen?

Tiff

Quote from: Sigur RósDoes anyone know if Tarantino ever mentioned reading Dreamers by Isak Dinesen?

maybe you should check keener's forum :p
...see keener? that's how you whore a site
"Shut the fuck up!"

Keener

Just want the new fans, thanks to Kill Bill, to check out.
Alabama Film Forum

TheVoiceOfNick

Hey, your site actually looks pretty cool... unfortunetly, if you want to get people to be on your site regularly, it probably isn't going to happen by promoting to people on this site... my online movie-talk time is already dedicated to a community i've already become a part of... so I have no time to go to another site... especially a niche site... here, we get to talk a little bit about everything... so i get my fill quicker... plus, i'm only a casual QT fan... i love his stuff, but can't spend days talking about just that... maybe i'll check it out once a week or so...

Nick

Keener

No, that's cool. Sick Boy found my site through Xixax back in the day, so there is always that thread of hope. I've even pimped out Xixax on my site. My reason for not posting here more often is that at the moment, everyone here is so above me in films. Tarantino Forum consists of mainly inspiring movie buffs, so I have a hard time comming here because I get lost in the talk of who did key grip for which movies and various brands of camera lenses.

One day...I shall be Xixax ready.
Alabama Film Forum