nine inch nails

Started by Sleuth, April 13, 2003, 12:14:43 PM

RegularKarate

yeah, I couldn't get tickets either... as hard as I tried... the small venue thing bit me in the ass... the site that was processing the sales couldn't handle the volume and it would just freeze up... bunch of BS, if you ask me.

I'm still a little sore about it.

On the bright side, there are a couple of songs that leaked from the new album and they're pretty bad... so maybe I'm not missing much.

Film Student

My roommate and I were unsuccessful in getting Austin tickets, but miraculously we snagged Phoenix tickets for May 27th.  Hooray.
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

Pubrick

they better leave the country as they hav in previous tours.
under the paving stones.

Cecil

has anyone bought the downward spiral special edition? how are the remixes?

MacGuffin

Trent Reznor proves that his bite is as vicious as his bark, with a little help from Dave Grohl. Source: Rolling Stone

With Teeth - Due out May 3rd

"I had plenty of life experience to draw from while working on this record," says Nine Inch Nails mastermind Trent Reznor of his first studio album is six years. "I was getting sane while the world was going crazy." The follow-up to 1999's The Fragile bristles with as much aggression as anything in the NIN catalog while adding more live drumming into the mix, courtesy of honorary Nailsman Dave Grohl. "I wrote these tracks with a Grohl-esque performance in mind," says Reznor. "I asked him if he was into it and that was that." Stellar tracks include "Only," which boasts a "Billie Jean" beat and spoken-word vocals that evoke Prince, and "The Hand That Feeds" (the first single), which combines a guitar assault with New Wave-y keyboards. Says Reznor, "This record is probably more honest than anything I've done."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

Nine Inch Nails at Hultsfred Festival!.....mogwai you lucky bastard.

mogwai

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaii'm not going.

Reconsider it. oh, they will probably show it live on ZTV.

mogwai

nine inch nails will be joined be marilyn manson at the hultsfred festival. first they were pals and then they're not. marilyn joins nin on stage a couple of years ago. and then they fall out again. i wonder how it'll be this time when they'll probably will be playing on the same day.

Two Lane Blacktop

Quote from: mogwainine inch nails will be joined be marilyn manson at the hultsfred festival. first they were pals and then they're not. marilyn joins nin on stage a couple of years ago. and then they fall out again. i wonder how it'll be this time when they'll probably will be playing on the same day.

That should be interesting.  The first time I ever saw Manson was when he was opening for NIN on an early tour, when Reznor was kind of mentoring him.  

Since then I've seen MM at least a half dozen times, but NIN only three times.   Reznor REALLY should tour more.  

2LB
Body by Guinness

mogwai

Quote from: Two Lane BlacktopReznor REALLY should tour more.
expect him to tour a lot this time.

mogwai

Myxo

I missed their last tour which I've heard was one of the very best for NIN. I plan on seeing them for sure this time around. Even if I've gotta pay scalpers.

bonanzataz

i just got into NIN recently. i love it so so so so much. i had fragile when it came out and liked it, but that was it. i have them all now and i'm obsessed. can't wait for the new one. will do anything to see them live.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls