www.ptanderson.info >> Shooting 65mm Without Elswit?

Started by bluejaytwist, July 18, 2005, 07:10:22 PM

noyes

south america's my name.

Pozer

Yup, all sounds just about right over here at ol' xixax.  noyes meet p.  That's just how he introduces himself, and you'll realize later why his personality is the way it is.  
Next time just get him back, Rufio.

noyes

south america's my name.

Pubrick

it was a harmless running gag. we do that to entertain ourselves.

u'll know when it's hostile, see: JimmyGator. if anything, crono came out as the butt of the joke, inadvertently (or not!).
under the paving stones.

JG

Quote from: Pubrickit was a harmless running gag. we do that to entertain ourselves.

u'll know when it's hostile, see: JimmyGator. if anything, crono came out as the butt of the joke, inadvertently (or not!).

i get the feeling you don't like me.

NEON MERCURY

i think it would help if you change your username...granted there are a lot of pta fanboys here but the fact that your's is directly pta affiliated makes it cheesy and people may not take you seriously....

but if you look at my rank i guess i wouldn't take advice from me either

but chin up
and head high

ono

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi think it would help if you change your username...granted there are a lot of pta fanboys here but the fact that your's is directly pta affiliated makes it cheesy and people may not take you seriously....
Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: NEON MERCURYbut if you look at my rank i guess i wouldn't take advice from me either

but chin up
and head high
That's why we love you.  :kiss:

JG

I didn't realize my name choice would be a big deal.  

i will be accepted with time.   :oops:

Pozer

RegularKarate

Quote from: onomataviva
Quote from: NEON MERCURYi think it would help if you change your username...granted there are a lot of pta fanboys here but the fact that your's is directly pta affiliated makes it cheesy and people may not take you seriously....
Jeremy Blackman
RegularKarate

GoneSavage

New banner:  Judging people by their usernames

NEON MERCURY

:( ....damn, i really do deserve my rank...i guess i got some explaining to do b/c i dont want the admins to hate me....there are exceptions to the "pta affiliated" rule....i thought it was unique that xixiax admins jeremy blackman and regularkarate choose something different from the traditional pta milieu.....what i consider cheesy would be:

1. pta fan123
2.paul thomas anderson420
3. diggler69
4. sydney
5. raining frogman
6. wize iz-up!
7. i love pta
8. seduce&destroy
9. reedrothchild
10.  quizkiddonniesmith

...u know, shit like that.......

jimmygator, out of all of this i beleive that you haev made  name for yourself....you got peoples attention...but remember, i am a loser..

Pozer

Quote from: NEON MERCURY:( ....damn, i really do deserve my rank...i guess i got some explaining to do b/c i dont want the admins to hate me....there are exceptions to the "pta affiliated" rule....i thought it was unique that xixiax admins jeremy blackman and regularkarate choose something different from the traditional pta milieu.....what i consider cheesy would be:

1. pta fan123
2.paul thomas anderson420
3. diggler69
4. sydney
5. raining frogman
6. wize iz-up!
7. i love pta
8. seduce&destroy
9. reedrothchild
10.  quizkiddonniesmith

...u know, shit like that.......
ยด

What about p.t.a.? That guy is the uniqist one of all.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: POZER

What about p.t.a.? That guy is the uniqist one of all.

hahaha..i forgot about that guy