Best Supporting Male Performance

Started by Jeremy Blackman, February 25, 2005, 08:28:24 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Best Supporting Male Performance: David Carradine in KILL BILL VOL. 2

THE NOMINEES

David Carradine (KILL BILL VOL. 2)
Willem Dafoe (THE LIFE AQUATIC WITH STEVE ZISSOU)
Morgan Freeman (MILLION DOLLAR BABY)
Mark Ruffalo (ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND)
Peter Sarsgaard (KINSEY)

ono

Mental note: make sandwiches for the woman whose husband you killed and tell silly stories about superheroes and you too can win a 'xaxie.

Myxo

Quote from: ono mo cuishleMental note: make sandwiches for the woman whose husband you killed and tell silly stories about superheroes and you too can win a 'xaxie.

Thomas Haden Church wasn't even nominated for this category. How sad..

modage

i think thats because our leading/supporting is all messed up.  he was only eligable for leading but nobody felt that strongly about that to give him a leading vote.  that decision probably also screwed huckabees out of any possible supporting wins/noms, (not that i had a problem with that one).
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Im suprised you losers didn't give Ruffalo the win.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: themodernage02i think thats because our leading/supporting is all messed up.  he was only eligable for leading but nobody felt that strongly about that to give him a leading vote.  that decision probably also screwed huckabees out of any possible supporting wins/noms, (not that i had a problem with that one).
Try to think of "best performance" (it's not called "leading") as the main thing and "supporting" as a bonus.

xerxes

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Try to think of "best performance" (it's not called "leading") as the main thing and "supporting" as a bonus.

if we're gonna do that we might as well go all the way and not have a supporting category at all.

cine

ono