Palahniuk - "Guts" (Warning: Extremely Disturbing)

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, May 04, 2004, 07:19:32 AM

matt35mm

Dammit!  All the hype got to me.  I'm normally as desensitized as the next person, but two paragraphs in and I got really weak in the knees and had to lay down.  I was pretty much just scared to read it (didn't have the "guts," whatever).

DAMN PSYCHOLOGICAL... THINGS!  MESSING WITH MY HEAD!

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManW, lay off my chick. Or else...

Sorry...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: W
Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManW, lay off my chick. Or else...

Sorry...

now, to apologize drink this warm cup of freshly squeezed urine...
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Chest Rockwell

GHOSTBOY YOU JERK. That was the most disgusting picture I've seen since Fecal Japan. I suppose this is goatse?

Ghostboy

Man, you're crazy! The one I posted isn't NEARLY as bad as fecal japan. And it's not as bad as goatse, either.  :yabbse-lipsrsealed:

Sleuth

just look at goatse and get it over with, it's inevitable.  You'll regret not seeing it sooner
I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzataz on May 04, 2004, 11:42:13 PM
you don't think that could REALLY happen... do you?

6-year-old hospitalized after pool drain tears out part of intestines

MINNEAPOLIS - A 6-year-old girl who sat over an open drain hole in a wading pool and had part of her intestinal tract torn out by the drain's powerful suction remained hospitalized in intensive care Thursday.

Abigail Taylor was injured June 29 at the Minneapolis Golf Club, according to an Internet posting by her family.

Her father, Scott Taylor, told WCCO-TV that the suction caused a 2-inch tear in Abigail's rectum and pulled out much of her small intestine. Doctors had to remove the part of her intestines that remained, the family's lawyer, Bob Bennett, said.

While Abigail remained in intensive care at Children's Hospital, she appeared to be doing better, Bennett said. Her family has requested that all information be released through Bennett, the hospital said.

Abigail was to undergo surgery on Friday to have a port implanted through which she'll be fed, Bennett said.

"She'll receive her nutrition through a port for the rest of her life," he said.

Bennett said that the swimming pool's drain hole was improperly uncovered.

However, the golf club's general manager told the St. Paul Pioneer Press he didn't think anything was wrong with the pool. He referred questions to the attorney for the club's insurance company, who declined to comment.

Several states have passed pool-safety laws after children drowned or were disemboweled by drain suction. North Carolina, for instance, requires pools to have dual drains to diffuse the force of the suction and prevent children from being trapped.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

This is it for me.  I'm never going into a pool ever again.  And just to be on the safe side, I'm never courtesy flushing again unless I know how powerful the toilet is.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: MacGuffin on July 07, 2007, 02:38:54 AM
6-year-old hospitalized after pool drain tears out part of intestines

haha, I thought Palahniuk the minut I saw this too. This guy has brainwashed us all.

Pubrick

dude's probly getting royalties everytime someone is disembowled.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.