Say Anything

Started by Neil, March 21, 2006, 07:04:20 PM

Neil

Mah
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

sheshothim

I love them, I love them, I love love LOOOVVVEE them!!!!

It would be cooler if I was going to see them Wednesday.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

meatwad

c'mon. are we serious? say anything?

when will garden state put out their debut album?

Neil

ha ha ah Yes, the band is based off of the crowe film, but shit, not liking this band because of it's name would just be silly, depending on what kind of music you're into, you should check these guys out, then tell me what you think about...I'm curious to hear what people would think of, i'm going to see them tonight, so we'll see how awesome it is

www.myspace.com/sayanything

let me know what you think

meatwad

haha...so i went to their myspace page and listened to the song "alive with the glory of love".

the first few lines of this song are classic:

QuoteWhen I watch you, wanna do you, right where you're standing yea
Right on the foyer on this dark day right in plain view oh yea
Of the whole ghetto, the boot-stomped meadows, but we ignore that yea
You're lovely baby, this war is crazy, I won't let you down oh no say no

Neil

I just saw them last night, not only did alive with the glory of love kick ass, their whole set was amazing, tons of energy, very personal, you can check out the rest of their tour dates on that myspcace link above...I suggest anyone who has the chance to check them out...P.s. Max's lyrics are just amazing to say the least.

Neil

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/16824828/say_anything_sing_about_everything_on_twodisc_in_defense_of_the_genre_listen_to_exclusive_track?source=music_news_rssfeed

good write up on their new cd...a double disc called "In defense of the genre" this band could actually be doing something, unlike alot of groups that came from the whole "emo" thing that happened...

Stefen

I can't listen to this band! I'm not a 12 year old girl anymore! I'm an adult man!

XOXO.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.