Weird ideas...

Started by Lucinda Bryte, August 13, 2003, 06:31:49 PM

Lucinda Bryte

I have lots of strange ideas for films. They are mostly pictures in my head that I get when I haven't had enough sleep. Sometimes I will hear songs and just think of random scenes because of the songs.

Anyway I don't have much to say... I am new here. Umm... Does anyone else get weird pictures in their heads like me?

I think some day I will make them into movies. A few of them are short... Just a couple of scenes with no dialogue or very little. Some come from dreams.

That's all. There was no point to this.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

some songs inspire scenes in my scripts, i write the scene around it

and as i have said before i am more about setting the mood, then having a song comment on the scene

but like all rules their is exceptions

wise up, commented on the scene and it was breathtaking

jessies girl in BN , Had nothing to with the scene and it was so fucking awsome

90% of the time its about setting the mood, and once in a while i might throw in a song that comments on the scene, as long as it also sets the mood

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonessome songs inspire scenes in my scripts, i write the scene around it

and as i have said before i am more about setting the mood, then having a song comment on the scene

90% of the time its about setting the mood, and once in a while i might throw in a song that comments on the scene, as long as it also sets the mood

But the thing is... I heard the song "Ragdoll" and it had nothing to do with the inamges in my head at all.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Lucinda Bryte
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonessome songs inspire scenes in my scripts, i write the scene around it

But the thing is... I heard the song "Ragdoll" and it had nothing to do with the inamges in my head at all.

what are you saying ? i dont understand

and are you talking about ragdoll by aerosmith

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones
Quote from: Lucinda Bryte

what are you saying ? i dont understand

and are you talking about ragdoll by aerosmith

No I am talking about that old 50's song called Ragdoll.

Well I'm saying that the lyrics don't describe the scene.

Alethia

Quote from: Lucinda BryteWell I'm saying that the lyrics don't describe the scene.

they don't have to.

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: eward
Quote from: Lucinda BryteWell I'm saying that the lyrics don't describe the scene.

they don't have to.

I know. And that's why it's odd.  :?