ghoulardifilms.com????

Started by boombanglarrabee, January 06, 2004, 06:21:56 PM

boombanglarrabee

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: boombanglarrabeeWill there be a site or what?

http://www.ghoulardifilms.com

I'd like that.
Si

slice

i wouldn't expect anything soon but perhaps eventually

the disappearance of punchdrunklove.com and magnoliamovie.com's imminent demise may be replaced with a nice 'central' site if the next project turns out to be popular but maybe you should just go and ask the man himself

kotte

Quote from: slicei wouldn't expect anything soon but perhaps eventually

the disappearance of punchdrunklove.com and magnoliamovie.com's imminent demise may be replaced with a nice 'central' site if the next project turns out to be popular but maybe you should just go and ask the man himself

Read the email interview Greg over at C&C did with him. He asked about the his next project.

Most of the questions are from people here.

slice

thank you for the link

see this is the trouble with starting over :yabbse-undecided:

kotte

A tip: Use the search button before you ask something. It's probably been asked before :)

I could use that advice myself sometimes.

yeah , someone should write A Brief Introduction to Xixax.  Someone with guts, and vision....

context, context, context.

analogzombie

Quote from: chuckhimselfoyeah , someone should write A Brief Introduction to Xixax.  Someone with guts, and vision....

If he's so smart how come he hasn't developed a Cyborg body for himself, one with laser eyes and the strength of 30 men so he can crush the non-believers!?? Tell me that...  :wink:
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Quote from: analogzombie
Quote from: chuckhimselfoyeah , someone should write A Brief Introduction to Xixax.  Someone with guts, and vision....

If he's so smart how come he hasn't developed a Cyborg body for himself, one with laser eyes and the strength of 30 men so he can crush the non-believers!?? Tell me that...  :wink:

that is out of his jurisdiction.
context, context, context.

©brad

ackk! enough w/ the picture already! one quote is enough!

stupid picture quoters.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)