The Master - Spoiler-Free Thread

Started by MacGuffin, December 02, 2009, 10:12:15 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

YES.

You should post it in The Master thread too.

WHO'S THE DP?!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

P Heat

^for real :yabbse-angry: hopefully we will find out sooner now that things are going.

who the hell is Steeve Enfamous ?? lol
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

Reel

happy, happy, joy, joy! and it doesn't even have a name yet? Did TWBB have a name when they started shooting?

theyarelegion

Quote from: Reelist on June 08, 2011, 11:05:51 PM
happy, happy, joy, joy! and it doesn't even have a name yet? Did TWBB have a name when they started shooting?

yep, the early draft of the script had the title and he talked about it on Henry Rollins.

Pozer

setting up camp in XIXAX till late '12.

callsies: this is the greatest movie that ever lived.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

socketlevel

There is something about her that rubs me the wrong way, the Gif shows it quite well. That half disgusted, half confused looks she gives 70% of the time she's on screen in any film she's in gets tiresome. She's an indie queen, but I don't think she has much diversity.

And Inland Empire suffered from a lack of "no" men and a solid editor. not even close to the best of the decade.
the one last hit that spent you...

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: socketlevel on June 09, 2011, 01:37:29 PMInland Empire suffered from a lack of "no" men

What do you mean?

P Heat

????????????????????????????????????????????
:ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :saywhat: :ponder: :yabbse-undecided:
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

Jeremy Blackman

Create an anagram.

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

Whisper it (the anagram).
"If I had to hold up the most heavily fortified bank in America," BolaƱo says, "I'd take a gang of poets. The attempt would probably end in disaster, but it would be beautiful."

Stefen

modage