Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee

Started by ©brad, July 20, 2012, 01:40:17 PM

©brad

Jerry Seinfeld's new web series where he drives around another comedian in an awesome car to get coffee. Truly a show about nothing.

First episode with Larry David can be found here. I loved it.

diggler

I wish every episode was those two.

Favorite moment: Larry's "you made the acceptable distance for me to hold the door"
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Bethie

This show is the best idea I've seen in a long time. Every episode is a gem. I look so forward to new ones. I don't watch the extras right away b/c I like to save them for the perfect time.

watch this show. most of the episodes are 10-15 minutes. They're all worth the time.
who likes movies anyway

Pwaybloe

The title of the show just seems so vague. 

modage

I saw the first ep & think I kinda don't like Jerry Seinfeld now.  :yabbse-undecided:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sleepless

Randomly discovered this earlier this week. They must be pushing it on YouTube right now or something. Good fun.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Kal

Really funny, but the shots of the coffee-making process annoy me. Reminds me of all the annoying transitional shots they use in reality shows.

ono

So it's had its own website for a while, I imagine.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/

And oh look, the newest episode is with Louis C.K.

"Now that's good television."  ~Jon Stewart