Dumbland

Started by MacGuffin, March 26, 2006, 11:49:17 PM

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

stole it years ago. not worth any exuberant price. unless you've got the $20 burning a hole in your pocket, or you're a completist, or you just plain love the feeling of contributing to another Peace Dome centre for consciousness-based education or whatever.
under the paving stones.

Garam

Every time I saw it, the sound always lagged, so I assume it was supposed to be like that.

Anyway, I saw enough of it to know that it's not worth spending any more money than the price of a magazine if it was a freebie.

bonanzataz

Quote from: Garam on March 27, 2006, 05:25:28 AM
Every time I saw it, the sound always lagged, so I assume it was supposed to be like that.

Anyway, I saw enough of it to know that it's not worth spending any more money than the price of a magazine if it was a freebie.

the sound was not supposed to lag. i burned them all on a dvd years ago and the sound was perfect there but always fucked up on my computer as well.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Jeremy Blackman

Why don't they put Rabbits on DVD? Why this?

MacGuffin

New Dumbland Documentary "Does that Hurt You" Now Available on DVD

You can now order this DVD, limited to 100 copies. The DVD is Region Free and coded for PAL. Check it out by going to the Hula Offline Website. I will have a review of the DVD in the coming weeks.

http://www.hula-offline.de/h4doesx.html#

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks