this is a really good song.

Started by Jeremy Blackman, May 17, 2009, 08:16:41 PM

Sleepless

Guster - Do You Love Me (sounds Christmassy)

Avett Brothers - I and Love and You

Austin is making me more into music I guess...
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Robyn

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

cronopio 2

Sleepless

Not typically a big Coldplay fan but I can't help but like this:

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

The Perineum Falcon

This is featured in that new LG Optimus Primewhatever commercial, and it's my current obsession:

Laura Veirs - I Can See Your Tracks
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Robyn

Neil

The punch brothers cover 'reptilla' by the strokes.  Thumbs up.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Robyn

Found this song earlier today, and have listened to it on repeat since then. It's that good.

Two Gallants - Nothing To You

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Tiga - Shoes

I can not get enough of this song under any circumstances.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Neil

Guy Clark - Cold Dog Soup

Great song.  I wish more people knew about good ole' Guy.

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

squints

I really have listened to this song like 70 times in the last two days
The Knife - We Share our Mother's Health (Ratatat remix)

click to DL
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Robyn

This guy is really, really great.

This one is my favorite. Almost makes me cry
Jeffrey Lewis - The Chelsea Hotel Oral Sex Song

And this one is about him being raped by Will Oldham. Need I say more?
Williamsburg Will Oldham Horror

Reel

Looks like Bill from Freaks and Geeks