this is a really good song.

Started by Jeremy Blackman, May 17, 2009, 08:16:41 PM

RegularKarate

Quote from: pete on June 20, 2010, 06:52:13 PM
but it requires a password for someone else to play it?

Yeah, he sent me those songs (Thanks again!) and they worked with absolutely no problems, I just drug them into iTunes then onto my iphone.  They play just fine.

picolas

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

RegularKarate

Quote from: picolas on June 23, 2010, 01:03:41 AM
dragged

Haha... I don't know why I wrote "Drug" other than I was probably typing faster than I was thinking.  I say "dragged".

And that would have totally drived me crazy too, Pic.

pete

can someone hook me up the same way regularkarateface was hooked up?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Stefen

I have an app where as long as I'm wearing Apple headphones, I can just think of the song and it will download to my iTunes on my iPhone. You have to wait a few minutes for the headache to subside before listening, but it's easier than queuing up a torrent. If there's a password, you just have to think of the string of characters and it enters it. I have a fat brain so I'm always putting in the wrong one lol. Sometimes I go through a whole weekend of just laying in bed listening to music.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

I just downloaded an app where I found that witty.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

socketlevel

Quote from: pete on June 24, 2010, 10:28:27 AM
I just downloaded an app where I found that witty.

as i with you
the one last hit that spent you...

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

samsong

Robyn

His debut album is being released in the fall and it will be amazing. AMAZING

Stefen

It's not his debut, but it will be awesome. The song, at first sounds like a gimmick, but after a couple minutes it really shines. I hope this becomes a top single just because it's a good song and it's nuts and I wanna see if we finally get the censors to agree to fuck. We've already gotten them to agree to shit on It's Always Sunny on FX.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

KarlJan was referring the Swedish fellow that his link went to, not to the Cee-Lo song.

But hey, at least you didn't start a new page!
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

Quote from: polkablues on August 23, 2010, 03:17:55 AM
KarlJan was referring the Swedish fellow that his link went to

This confusion could be avoided if people labeled their fucking links.

I would never have checked samsong's link if you hadn't explained wtf it was.
under the paving stones.