PTA vs Fincher

Started by meatball, October 18, 2003, 05:35:36 PM

Something Spanish

The PTA article where he badmouths FIGHT CLUB is on the C&C site, you dumb motherfuckers. It's in the Rolling Stone article (circa Magnolia) where he wishes testicular cancer on David Fincher. He also badmouths the movie GO...don't know why.

FIGHT CLUB. Jesus. A masterpiece, no doubt about it. Flawless.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Shaun DigiThe PTA article where he badmouths FIGHT CLUB is on the C&C site, you dumb motherfuckers.

C'mon. Uncalled for. A good number of people don't decesend from the old board and haven't already memorized the C&C site in content as others.

~rougerum

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Quote from: Shaun DigiThe PTA article where he badmouths FIGHT CLUB is on the C&C site, you dumb motherfuckers.

C'mon. Uncalled for. A good number of people don't decesend from the old board and haven't already memorized the C&C site in content as others.

~rougerum

Well, I'm from the old boards, I know about the article and I don't really know what the fuck Shaun Digi wanted with that post, but I'm sure he doesn't either.
Si

mutinyco

Yeah, Shaun Digi, we're gonna get you! :)
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: mutinycoYeah, Shaun Digi, we're gonna get you! :)

You bet. I'm gonna get the gang from City of God to kick his ass. Oh, and to kill him and stuff.
Si

molly

This topic could be renamed simply The Fight Club

ElPandaRoyal

But then we couldn't talk about it
Si

molly

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumBut then we couldn't talk about it

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: molly

It was my moment of inspiration for this month.  8)  Now I can go back to beating my head with a shoe.
Si

mutinyco

It might be more comfortable to just use a bare hand. Lotion, too, perhaps...
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

meatball

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: meatballHow the mighty have fallen.  :x

Fot the mighty to fall, they need to be mighty in the first place.  :P

Thanks a lot!  :cry:

molly

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: molly

It was my moment of inspiration for this month.  8)  Now I can go back to beating my head with a shoe.

Don't use your (ex) girlfried's stilletto shoe, or you're not going to do even that  for long

ElPandaRoyal

Thanks for your tips regarding the best way to beat my head up. I think I'll end up using the hand, without the lotion. I was gonna use the ex-girlfriend stilletto shoe, but then I remembered that I never brought any girlfriend to my house (maybe that's why they're ex) so I don't have any of their shoes here.

As for meatball... don't mind me. I'm just a stupid motherfucker!... but I still don't think there's any mightyness in you.
Si

molly

We just wanted to say that we love you, you Dumbass. Stop beating your head whith anything, with or without lotion.

ElPandaRoyal

Oh, in that case, thanks for the love. Whenever I feel like stop beeing a Dumbass and do something good for humanity, I'll do something good for you too. I won't do it for mutinyco because I don't think he loves me, he was beeing serious about the hand and the lotion  :P and he loves Naomi Watts (and believe me, if I had to choose between me and Naomi, I'd love Naomi as well)
Si