Started by j_scott_stroup04, December 15, 2003, 09:50:10 PM

Gamblour.

Elephant Man ****
Blue Velvet ***
FWWM **
Mulholland Drive *** 1/2
WWPTAD?

Gold Trumpet

I knew I shouldn't have started that thread asking everyone to rank Tarantino's films. The copycatting has already begun.....

bonanzataz

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI knew I shouldn't have started that thread asking everyone to rank Tarantino's films. The copycatting has already begun.....

don't flatter yourself.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: taz.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI knew I shouldn't have started that thread asking everyone to rank Tarantino's films. The copycatting has already begun.....

don't flatter yourself.

My ego says I should.

rustinglass

Does anybody like Dune besides me?

and if we can rank his short films:
the alphabet****
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

j_scott_stroup04

The Golden Trumpet:

I just wanted to let you know how happy and envious I am that you created the concept of "rating" movies.  You've allowed critics and fans alike to share their views for certain films in a condensed sort of way.  Many thanks.... :lol:
"The sunshine bores the daylights outta me!"- Rolling Stones

"When I am King you will be first against the wall!"- Radiohead

j_scott_stroup04

Another thing Golden Trumpet:

I would (seriously this time) like to compliment you on choosing a good photograph (I forgot what the hell their called).  Throne of Blood is an excellent film and Akira Kurosawa is a badass.
"The sunshine bores the daylights outta me!"- Rolling Stones

"When I am King you will be first against the wall!"- Radiohead

Pubrick

DAVID LYNCH IS THE 3RD GREATEST LIVING DIRECTOR THIS WORLD HAS...AND WILL EVER SEE
under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

Quote from: j_scott_stroup04The Golden Trumpet:

I just wanted to let you know how happy and envious I am that you created the concept of "rating" movies.  You've allowed critics and fans alike to share their views for certain films in a condensed sort of way.  Many thanks.... :lol:

AHEM... I believe i called dibs on razzing gt.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

SHAFTR

wild at heart *1/2
some call it campy and fun, I call it trash.

mulholland drive ***1/2
Beautiful but I'm not sold on the story.

blue velvet **
It certainly has it's moments, good and bad.

the straight story ****
Beautiful and a good story.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

phil marlowe

i'd really like to rate his short film, darkened room, but i'm affraid i can't. what the fuck was that?

i'd also like to say that i think fire walk with me is getting an unfair treatment.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: taz.
Quote from: j_scott_stroup04The Golden Trumpet:

AHEM... I believe i called dibs on razzing gt.

you two girls must fight it out for razzing rights and when the winner is decided, prepare to get slammed by me anyways.

freakerdude

Eraserhead *** 1/2
Elephant Man ***
Dune***
Bue Velvet****
Wild at Heart****
FWWM***1/2
Lost Highway***
The Straight Story***1/2
Mulholland Drive****
MC Pee Pants

joeybdot