Steve Buscemi

Started by Jack Sparrow, July 05, 2003, 12:02:45 PM

Jack Sparrow

What about him? What's his best or worst work? His cameo in Big Daddy is one the funniest ever.

rustinglass

Fargo - I just fucking pulled in here...
my favourite
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Xixax

Anything Buscemi does is likeable. I'd love for PTA to work with him one day.

Except for that Sopranos episode he directed. 54 minutes of running around in the snow covered Jersey woods. I'll pass on that one.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

bonanzataz

in my opinion, best role he's ever done.

he cracks me up like no other. somebody once told me that my humor reminded them of buscemi. what a compliment. he even made mr. deeds appealing. not to mention his part in big lebowski. i love this guy.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

His best work was when he played me:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

i'm sorry macguffin.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

oakmanc234

My favourite Buscemi role was in 'Fargo'. Such a prick.

Its always great seeing him in Sandler's flicks. 5 in total. They even played brothers in 'Airheads'.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: bonanzatazi'm sorry macguffin.

Why dont you just go marry him fucko!!![/b]
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

bonanzataz

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Man
Quote from: bonanzatazi'm sorry macguffin.

Why dont you just go marry him fucko!!![/b]

i'm a person too, pop! i'm a person, too!

picolas

i'll have to agree with taz. the final scene where he rhymes "true" with "robbie and juuuuu-u-lia-ha ha" is one of the funniest moments in anything.

Sigur Rós

anyone seen Living in Oblivion? Also a great Buscemi performance!

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0113677

Alethia

"here's the deal, i win: i get to take you home, you win: you go home with me."

Ernie

^ Lol, I love it, what's that from eward?

I think Buscemi is probably best in Big Daddy, Billy Madison, and Fargo...I don't even particulary like Fargo but he's great in it...Lebowski too of course. I'm going to blind buy The Wedding Singer.

chainsmoking insomniac

I liked him in The Wedding Singer, Trees Lounge (with Sevigny) and Fargo.  He also made me laugh in The Big Lebowski.  
Buscemi fucking rules.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

jokerspath

Seriously, this guy has been my favorite actor since I was in 8th grade, before I had not an inkling of an informed or educated opinion.  But he's managed to stay up there the entire time.  Love him to death...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT