Which Xixax Members Would You Meet???

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 01:12:30 AM

socketlevel

Quote from: Hedwigy'know what'd be WEIRD?

imagine a thread where each post is a recorded voice message instead of a written post.

yeah... and what i saw as red you saw as blue...  we could all cut class and get a grade nine high.

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Gold Trumpet

Pubrick

Quote from: Reinhold Messneranybody here on facebook?
u already asked that

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=195305#195305

in the proper thread, too.
under the paving stones.

Reinhold

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Reinhold Messneranybody here on facebook?
u already asked that

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=195305#195305

in the proper thread, too.

thanks for the heads-up.

nobody answered the question in that thread. facebook is nothing like a blogsite, actually. it's main purpose is to help people meet each other.

as always, though, your almost frighteningly comprehensive memory and mastery of the search function to point out the inefficiencies of others is much appreciated.

edit:
sorry for the snipe. i'm writing a bullshit history paper about some greeks killing each other in an insignificant battle (literally... that's the point of the paper-- to write about a basically insignificant battle). i haven't slept in more than 24 hours; it's been entirely too long since i've gotten layed.

and i'm a prick.
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Thrindle

Quote from: Reinhold Messnersorry for the snipe.
You call that a snipe?  I thought it was good, old fashioned, xixax sarcasm.
Classic.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That wasn't the snipe... you should've seen his post pre-edit.  

He'd probably deny it, though.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: WalrusThat wasn't the snipe... you should've seen his post pre-edit.  

i saw the pre-edit, it was the same post without the edit part.

maybe i missed sumthing, anyway, next.
under the paving stones.

Reinhold

we should totally meet for group counseling.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: WalrusThat wasn't the snipe... you should've seen his post pre-edit.  

i saw the pre-edit, it was the same post without the edit part.

maybe i missed sumthing, anyway, next.

Oh.  Then you missed it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

now i'm curious.

no, wait.. it's just gas.
under the paving stones.

pete

I met Withnail today
what a fucking douchebag he was
just kidding he was a sweetheart
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Robyn

Quote from: pete on June 12, 2012, 12:43:06 AM
I met Withnail today

For fuck sake, plase post in the right thread:
http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=12117.15

Just Withnail

Quote from: pete on June 12, 2012, 12:43:06 AM
I met Withnail today

and i met pete at the same time! imagine.

pete's a cool dude with a colorful style and about two minutes after we met up on the sidewalk, cute girls are cycling by going "ey! Pete!". you've got that neighborhood under control man :)

hope to hang more next time, was too brief