American Wedding!

Started by TheVoiceOfNick, August 02, 2003, 04:33:16 PM

Ghostboy

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickThis movie was really really crappy... in fact, it was so crappy it was shitty...

And it was only amplified by the onscreen ingestion of crap. They took that one way too far.

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Ghostboy
Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickThis movie was really really crappy... in fact, it was so crappy it was shitty...

And it was only amplified by the onscreen ingestion of crap. They took that one way too far.

Someone got my cheesy reference! Yay!

Nick

Ravi

I thought this was the funniest of the three AP movies, though I might have to see the first one again.  Seann William Scott is hilarious as Stifler.  

spoiler

I liked the shit eating joke.  Never thought I'd say that, but I do.  I didn't think it was just a dumb gag like in Austin Powers 2 because Stifler did it out of desperation to keep the ring and to keep Allison Hannigan's mom from eating it herself.  The joke wasn't dwelt upon too much, so I can forgive it.

The film stopped at the bachelor party scene, when things were starting to really heat up.  One guy yelled, "I wanna see some titties!"  When the lights came up, I saw that there were two little kids about 6 or 7 years old in front of me with their mother.