Magnolia and Boogie Nights also coming to Blu-ray before end of '09

Started by depooter, April 27, 2009, 06:14:53 PM

depooter

According to thedigitalbits.com, Warner will be releasing Magnolia and Boogie Nights on Blu-ray before the end of the year...this is great news!

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

hedwig

theyarelegion

blu-ray release date for boogie nights/magnolia
source: cigarettes and red vines

UK retailer play.com is listing magnolia and boogie nights as releasing on blu-ray october 19th, 2009. their cover art appears to have been faked, as indicated by a message that states 'artwork to be confirmed'. while the date is legit sounding to us, play.com's pre-order price is conspicuously low for blu-ray — £11.99 is generally the standard for a brand new dvd. don't throw away your beaten up cardboard dvd slipcases just yet — there's no word on what special features will or won't get carried over.

here are play.com's listings for magnolia and boogie nights.

MacGuffin

From The Digital Bits:

Warner has just officially announced the Blu-ray Disc release of another New Line catalog title... Paul Thomas Anderson's Magnolia on 1/19/10 (SRP $28.99). Included will be the Magnolia Video Diary, the Frank T.J. Mackey Seminar video, the Seduce and Destroy Infomercial, Aimee Mann's One and Save Me music videos and the film's trailers and TV spots. In short, the contents of the previous DVD release.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

i don't remember the 'one' video... and will there be milk-related easter eggs? people from the future?

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

cine

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Fernando

you're not alone cine, and I don't think I will buy one in the near future, nor feel the need to.

Stefen

Fuck a Blu-Ray. I wasted so much time/money getting my DVD collection up to par and now I have to start all over again?

NO. I hope Blu-Ray causes cancer.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

picolas

matt35mm

It also makes your penis bigger.

... but that might be the cancer.

Pozer

Quote from: Stefen on September 22, 2009, 01:04:17 PM
Fuck a Blu-Ray. I wasted so much time/money getting my DVD collection up to par and now I have to start all over again?

NO. I hope Blu-Ray causes cancer.

i cant believe you dont hav a PS3 by now. now that theyre 299, just do it do it. im not even a gamer and at a hundred more $s it was the best investment id made in some time. along with the ol 50" Samsung LCD of course  :yabbse-wink: :yabbse-wink: 

my DVD collection remains/they look better and im spending less $s on Blu-Rays than i was on DVDs at places like Amazon. even if they end up giving me cancer, i still come out ahead.