2012 Xixax Awards: NOMINATE!

Started by MacGuffin, February 06, 2012, 07:43:42 AM

IchLiebeTisch

Also Noah Taylor as the dad in Submarine

DocSportello

Uuh guys? Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked?? I mean HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

But ya Ima vote now

Reel

Quote from: DocSportello on February 19, 2012, 08:43:40 PM
Uuh guys? Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked?? I mean HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Yeah, worst movie. What are you guys picking for that category? Me- Straw Dogs. Trespass is any even more awful home invasion movie but it kinda turns back on itself and becomes badly good.

polkablues

EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE.  It has everything I look for in a worst film.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

I'll get to that one eventually, but I feel like all it has in store for me in is an emotional gut punch. I'm familiar with the story from reading the book, and have heard countless reviews pinpointing why it sucks ass, so I'd probably just get mad at myself for attempting to find anything of value in watching this.

modage

Did anyone actually see Chipwrecked though? You should only be voting for the best/worst movies you've actually seen. (Duh.)
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

modage

Deadline for ballots is in 3 days.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

72teeth

is Gainsy a supporting actor in Melancho?
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Jeremy Blackman

Not supporting. Just plain "actress."

modage

Deadline for ballots is in 2 days.

72teeth

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Cloudy

Any way I can edit my nomination? I totally forgot about Dunst and Gainsbourg in it...that's vital.  :(

72teeth

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: CloudAuteur on February 22, 2012, 07:34:18 PM
Any way I can edit my nomination? I totally forgot about Dunst and Gainsbourg in it...that's vital.  :(

Absolutely... just PM me with the details.