The Worst Shows

Started by Ravi, October 02, 2005, 09:33:06 PM

Ravi

What are the worst shows on TV?

Hijinks- This is a Nickelodeon show where parents play pranks on their children.  Yeah, yeah, its a kids show.  But I saw a couple of episodes of it, and it is terrible.  Not funny at all.  And their current ads feature "guest prankster Richard Kind."

Best Week Ever- Its bad enough that VH1 has I Love the /70s/80s/90s, now they have to have a show about last week?

Great Things About Being _________- I haven't seen it, but I know that its going to be one of the worst shows on TV.  Anything with cut-rate comedians commenting on stuff automatically goes in this category.

meatwad

Quote from: RaviBest Week Ever- Its bad enough that VH1 has I Love the /70s/80s/90s, now they have to have a show about last week?

:( ....i like best week ever

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Myxo

Digimon.

Did I even spell that right? I watched part of it while house sitting for my mom the other night and thought, "God help our children". Where are my loony tunes?

Pubrick

My Wife and Kids (even cancelled)

thread won.
under the paving stones.

Garam

Last year, i had to analyse a 3 minute clip of 'My wife and kids' in a media exam. I basically ranted on for 4 pages about how shit it was.

I got a B.

Ravi

Is According to Jim still on?

Gamblour.

Everybody Loves Raymond (wow I actually first typed out "There's SOmething About Raymond"). I hate that show.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

Laguna Beach - The Real OC, although it's like a car crash that you can't take your eyes off how bad it is.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Myxo

Oh god, Baywatch Nights was god aweful too.

Pwaybloe

The restriction is that it's on TV presently, correct?  Not of all time, right?

Well, I'll just narrow it down to the f'n primetime WB network.  One person can only take so much teen angst.

picolas

i've heard this is terrible.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

My Super Sweet 16

Room Raiders

Date My Mom

I guess anything run on MTV... although, I can tolerate Wildin' Out for some reaosn.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

Quote from: WalrusMy Super Sweet 16

Are you kidding? That show is awesome. Watching little rich-bitch divas spending daddy's money and getting anything they want. The best one might be the girl who grew up in the projects and was adopted by this rich family, then she turned into a 'Jenny-From-The Block' where she frowned on poor people all of a sudden. It was obvious the parents were trying to buy her love by getting her a car and having the huge party.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: MacGuffinthen she turned into a 'Jenny-From-The Block' where she frowned on poor people all of a sudden.

I know it's not actually a phrase, but I thought the song was about how she still likes her less fortunate friends, and sympathizes with poor people because she was a rags to riches story.

Unless you were trying to be ironic, but J-Lo hasn't really done anything to show she frowns on the poor.

Especially not with the song My Love Don't Cost A Thing.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye