The Big Lebowski

Started by kotte, August 27, 2003, 09:27:19 AM

Garam

SiliasRuby

That's Quite a picture.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

©brad

um, does he have a right arm?

Ghostboy

He was at SXSW this past year. He doesn't really look like that anymore...no moustache, and his hair is grey and crazier. Lebowski-ish mannerisms are noticeable, but mostly if you look for them.

edison

A very short version of the movie:

Kal

Quote from: flagpolespecial on July 31, 2006, 03:06:41 AM
how many fucks was that?

a lot

The word "fuck" and its variations were spoken 281 times in this movie. (IMDb)

Kal

He-Man + The Big Lebowski... amazing how people do something like this...

Chest Rockwell

Funny concept but it would have been a lot better if the characters were consistent.

Pubrick

Quote from: Chest Rockwell on October 12, 2006, 12:58:59 PM
Funny concept but it would have been a lot better if the characters were consistent.
yeah the voice inconsistency made no sense. the fight's the best bit.
under the paving stones.

Neil

i thought this one was pretty funny as well

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

killafilm

My highlight of the year thus far; meeting Karl Hungus.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Reinhold

the coffee can is the best part about that.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

In fact, they should just sell life-size coffee cans with Buscemi's ashes in them.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

Official details on Universal's The Big Lebowski: 10th Anniversary Edition (9/9 - SRP $19.98). It actually looks pretty cool. The 2-disc set will include the film in anamorphic widescreen video with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. Extras will include the introduction to the film by Mortimer Young, 5 featurettes (The Dude's Life, The Dude Abides: The Big Lebowski Ten Years Later, The Making of The Big Lebowski, The Lebowski Fest: An Achiever's Story, Flying Carpets and Bowling Pin Dreams: The Dream Sequences of the Dude), an interactive map, a photo gallery, production notes and the theatrical trailer. There's also something called Jeff Bridges Photo Book.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks