To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Ernie

Just wanted to make an official "hello" to everyone, I already sort of did before in my first post but fuck it, the site is so great I'll do it twice. I couldn't be more happy that someone made a nice new board for all of the cigarettes & coffee people. I was pissed the day it happened, I'm not ashamed to admit it. It was the best message board on the net for my money. I love this new one though, it's definitely as good if not better. I LOVE the logos (at the top right of the screen), those are the fucking coolest things I've ever seen. Just about everyone is of one of my favorite movies, really fun stuff guys. I also love the diverse array of forums, it's fun to talk about films other than pta's sometimes and other filmmakers and music too (only sometimes!). I like the whole site, thank you to everyone involved in the making of it and hello to everyone on the site!

©brad

Hola amigos!

Okay, just got back from Barcelona, and man- what a great city it is! It's got it all man- nice beaches, mountains, cool museums and architecture, GREAT food (paella and tapas, mmmm) cheap wine, and man- the spanish know how to party. Went out to clubs that were still going strong at 6am. I'm marrying a spanish girl- no doubt in my mind.

I must admit that I went through a little bit of xixax withdrawl. I had all the usual symptoms- constant headaches, loss of appetite, anal leakage, erratic blindness, premature ejaculation. It's a good thing I had my little blue friends with me to calm my nerves-

Okay, now that I'm back, first order of business is to get really really drunk, round up all you LoTR haters and give you all a good kick in the nuts. Shame on you!

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

phil marlowe

Xixax

WOO! We just crossed to 10,000 message mark and now have over 200 users.

Not bad for less than 2 months, I'd say!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

The Silver Bullet

Hey all.

My name is Matt [but you can call me SB or Silver or whatever takes your flight of fancy]. I'm a seventeen year old student, but not really. If this makes any sense. I actually consider myself a filmmaker/writer who still has a year of school to go, it isn't really like a hobby but an actual thing where school is the hobby. Making sense?

Anyway. I've had a look around and the place looks swellegant. I'm looking forward to getting dirty. Not physically dirty, but you know.

My blog, for the record, can be found HERE.
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

Xixax

Quote from: The Silver BulletMy blog, for the record, can be found HERE.
Man, that is a great site. I only wish there were more films to download.
[/size]

The Silver Bullet

There will be in time.

The problem is space. And the fact that I have none [and no money to buy it with anyway]. I have a few recent films that will be available for download in the coming weeks. I'll let you know.

Thanks for the kind words. You're running quite a place here.
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.

Xixax

Quote from: The Silver BulletThere will be in time.

The problem is space. And the fact that I have none [and no money to buy it with anyway]. I have a few recent films that will be available for download in the coming weeks. I'll let you know.

Thanks for the kind words. You're running quite a place here.

Check out the first post (and those that follow) in the "Feature Presentation" section. We post 'em for free, and then let the Xixies tear it up and down. Bad for the ego, but good for the soul!
[/size]

The Silver Bullet

• A hare.

dufresne

snaporaz invited me here.  this forum is great...
There are shadows in life, baby.

VoiceOver

I found this forum by accident and it looks great. I hope I can make some interesting contributions to it. I'm not a filmmaker but very much a movie enthusiast, among other things regularly organizing movie marathons at my own place. I live in Amsterdam and so my movie taste is more of a cross breed between Europe/Asia and the US. Favourite directors include Lynch, Coen brothers, Tarantino, Burton, Tarkovsky, Welles, Renoir, Carné, Fassbinder, ah well ... the list is pretty much endless. Looking forward to some great discussions.

***beady***

hey, I too found this place by accident, so I don't know anyone here! I was actually looking for David Lynch info. Found it thanks to you guys!  :)

Pubrick

we know everything, tell ur friends!

unless they sound like this: "omg LOL! omg a/s/l?!!! picplzkthxBYE!!!!1"

welcome.
under the paving stones.

picolas

Quote from: Punless they sound like this: "omg LOL! omg a/s/l?!!! picplzkthxBYE!!!!1"
lmao! omg 2 prfct.

ttfn.