Not PT Anderson and not 'PTA' !!

Started by prophet, July 16, 2003, 06:29:29 PM

prophet

I saw this guy John Cameron Mitchell on IFC say that people like to call PTA PT Anderson and PTA but they shoudnt cause its Paul Thomas Anderson he was almost saying that if you call him PTA you are not a fan anyone see that?

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

ono

Ghostboy

No, but John Cameron Mitchell rules.

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Jeremy Blackman

That's a ridiculous thing to say. If Adam Sandler calls him "PTA"...

Oh, and... I loved, loved, loved Hedwig.

prophet

yeah thats what i was thinking "PTA, loves his gummy bears"

Vile5

He signs his movies as  p.t. anderson   so what is that guy talking about?
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

prophet

aha i dont have a clue thats why i posted this i was looking for an answer.

Xixax

Quote from: themodernage02i hated hated hated hedwig.
You are totally totally totally out of your mind.
8)
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

modage

According to Rolling Stone, Hedwig is "the best Rock movie ever!"  which made me somewhat of a simmering furious when i left the theatre.  it was much more about this gay crossdressers love affair with that kid than it was about ROCK.  i was very pissed off that day.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Xixax

I definitely wouldn't call it the best rock movie ever. But it was damn great, and better the more you watch it.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

chainsmoking insomniac

1) Velvet Goldmine- best rock movie ever.
2) Then Hedwig- how dare you say it sucked.
3) Almost Famous
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

modage

read closely. i never said it sucked. i just said that i hated hated hated it.  and it had very little to do with rock.

Cecil

dont forget pink floyd the wall