QT on Conan O'Brien

Started by ono, October 30, 2003, 11:40:02 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: themodernage02so thanks mac.

What you got in trade?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

are you.....

RUMPLESTILSKIN!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

©brad

i caught tarantino on the sharon osborne show last night. anyone else watch it?

ono

Quote from: ©bradi caught tarantino on the sharon osborne show last night. anyone else watch it?
No, but I caught the Amy Poehler/Fred Armisen spoof on SNL a couple weeks ago, which I imagine is a roughly accurate account of what transpired.

©brad

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: ©bradi caught tarantino on the sharon osborne show last night. anyone else watch it?
No, but I caught the Amy Poehler/Fred Armisen spoof on SNL a couple weeks ago, which I imagine is a roughly accurate account of what transpired.

who?

Sleuth

from SNL

by the way Amy is  from UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE
I like to hug dogs

ono

Quote from: ©brad
Quote from: Onomatopoeia

who?
Oh yeah, Poehler was Sharon Osbourne, and Armisen was Tarantino.  Both were quite close, even in their hyperbole.

©brad

oh.

well anyhow, what i forgot to mention was that sharon asked tarantino why he didn't make a cameo in kill bill like he did in pulp and dogs, and tarantino said that he was in fact in kill bill, and had not told anyone until then. he made fun of the "internet geeks who catalog every single part of the movie," (paraphrase) but whom have totally missed the cameo. according to him, during the wide shot of all the crazy 88's on the floor, all bloody, when uma is up on the balcony thing, he is one of the dudes on the floor.

coffeebeetle

Oh rrrrrrrrreally....?

*Goes online to check Kill Bill showtimes for the third time.....*
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

picolas

Quote from: ©bradwhen uma is up on the balcony thing, he is one of the dudes on the floor.
he's also credited as the voice of some guy in volume 2 on imdb.

DigitalFriend

wait...quentin AND chuck pahlaniuk were on that show?  Would anyone send me a tape for cash and some other sort of goodie?
email me: bobby@riggedproductions.com

MacGuffin

Quote from: Bobbywait...quentin AND chuck pahlaniuk were on that show?  Would anyone send me a tape for cash and some other sort of goodie?
email me: bobby@riggedproductions.com

How much we talkin' and what's the 'goodie'? PM me.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

They just did a Kids Drawings sketch on Conan. One picture was of Tarantino visiting the show, which had a drawing of kids sitting on QT's chin like it was a bench.

brockly

be quick if you haven't seen it, it probably won't be up for long.

Fernando

On this site says they will rerun the QT guest appereance on January 12th.