thanks, whoever u are.
under the paving stones.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Just Withnail

Quote from: Pubrickthanks

Don...yeah, you know.

Neil

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

I'm more into the whole 'recycle a thread' trend, and hopefully this will catch on, maybe that search engine can make its way back into the lives of everyone involved.

I digress, finally I got of this 3 yr. writers block, and i've recorded a few things, and i intend on updating this often.  However i just put up a little electronic diddy up, and a few covers, i'd like to hear what you folks think about it.

I haven't been able to get 'with god on our side' out of my brain for sometime. so i decided to take a whack at that one, also 'sam stone' which is a john prine cover, i believe i had mentioned this before.  Although i can't do them justice, i love these songs, and they're GREAT TUNES...but any how,

http://www.myspace.com/juliusseizureinc I suck at most things dealing with the internet, so myspace is the only thing i can come up with

Edit: i just added another song entitled "today" check that out, still waiting to hear some criticism or something. ha
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

diggler

Early Attic - E Mora

http://www.mediafire.com/?toyvhuwzh1w

-i figured this was the proper thread to bump for some shameless self promotion. this is my band's new EP. i'm curious to get some feedback from the discerning minds of this board. there's a cover of "Red Light" by Siouxsie and the Banshee's, as well as 5 original songs. feel free to pass the link along to anyone you think might enjoy it. thanks for the listen!
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty