Worst Song Of All Time

Started by MacGuffin, April 21, 2004, 10:58:37 AM

Stefen

Quote from: squints on March 30, 2011, 03:56:03 PM
abc 123, rk wishes he had jeans like me

LOL.

But fer realz, us grown ass men need to leave these little girls alone. Just let them be! That awkward stage we all go through is usually confined to our parents VHS tapes, but YouTube has made it so everyone's awkward stage is always on display.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

Quote from: Stefen on March 30, 2011, 08:34:59 PM
Quote from: squints on March 30, 2011, 03:56:03 PM
abc 123, rk wishes he had jeans like me

LOL.

But fer realz, us grown ass men need to leave these little girls alone. Just let them be! That awkward stage we all go through is usually confined to our parents VHS tapes, but YouTube has made it so everyone's awkward stage is always on display.

especially when your parents can afford to make you a pop star or at least a wanna be. What i like about rebecca black is that she doesn't REALLY seem to wanna be in the video but it seems like her parents made her. Jenna Rose seems like she demanded her parents front the $1,000,000 to make her a sensation and so i despise her dumbass and her weird mouth twitch.

its like when i was a kid and i demanded my dad build me a WWF wrestling ring in the back yard. He said no, and i'm a better person because of it.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

pete

shorter and sweeter, same idea
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Reel

haha is Jason Mewes on drugs again?

RegularKarate

Poor kid probably has no idea how much of an idiot his parents have forced him to look like.

Pubrick

1 - 5. There were more people buying CDs or paying for single Itunes tracks in the years 2000+ than there were hippies and teens buying records in the sixties or cassettes in the 80s and 90s. also elvis and Hendrix suck.

6 & 7. So what, they obviously had wider appeal.

8. marketing.

9. Who gives a fuck, they are all still millionaires. Except the dead ones.

10. Reggae SUCKS.

11. See 1 - 5.

12. No one actually cares.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Sorry to report, I have a pretty solid nomination.

Fun test: If you can make it through the final stretch (from about 3:17) without killing yourself, you have a strong will to live.

Actually, the pretty girl licking her necklace is probably too much of a distraction (yes, that happens). It sort of mitigates the soul-destroying effect of hearing "way way way way too looong" whimper-croaked by Adam Duritz over and over again (which has an unexpected meta meaning). The best way to hear this is from the speakers in a home improvement store while you're trying to find something and have no power to turn it off.

polkablues

Bad song? Yes. Worst Counting Crows song? Probably (I haven't heard their last few albums). Worst song of all time? Not even in spitting distance of this:

(NSFW, unless your work is like, super chill)

A song about sex by a bunch of dudes who probably think babies come out of a woman's butt, and that breasts feel like squeezing a bag of sand. You can contract HPV just from looking at these dudes. And the worst part, the very worst part of all, is that this piece of crap will be stuck in your head for the rest of the week.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

...I can smell the Axe body spray through my speakers

Jeremy Blackman

"I can smell the V.D. in the club tonight."

Jeremy Blackman

I think I may have found the worst male vocalist:

Sleepless

Oh God make it stop. Hated it before he even opened his mouth and then it got even more awful. Terrible. Just terrible.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Jeremy Blackman

Edited in the Youtube video. Comments were disabled on Youtube and on their main site. LOL.