Worst Song Of All Time

Started by MacGuffin, April 21, 2004, 10:58:37 AM

Raikus

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: RaikusSpeaking of Nickelback, there was a link about two months ago that had "Someday" play out of the left speaker and "This is How You Remind Me" out of the right.

The sounds synched up exactly. Even the pitches, rises and drum crescendos were the same. Talk about your cookie cutter music.
here's that link you couldn't provide us with.
I tried, but the link I originally listened to was down. Thanks for finding it.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Jeremy Blackman

Thrindle

Reason #689 as to why I don't like Nickelback...

What ever happened to talented singing and songwriting?  Not just commercial music, but artistic music?!?!
Classic.

modage

wow, they are cheesy as fuck.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Thrindle

Quote from: MacGuffin"The Sounds of Silence" (No. 42).

This is not true.  Sounds of Silence is a great song.  Especially when you're in the midst of depression and trying to write your memoirs.   :twisted:
Classic.

Find Your Magali

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanInstead of calling this a "worst" list, they should have called it something like "annoying" or "unexpectedly inadequate."

"Unexpectedly inadequate" ... that describes me to a tee...

But it's also a great description of this list. ...

Quote from: Find Your Magali
Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanInstead of calling this a "worst" list, they should have called it something like "annoying" or "unexpectedly inadequate."

"Unexpectedly inadequate" ... that describes me to a tee...

But it's also a great description of this list. ...

Hey Magali, how's "The Unexpectedly Inadequates" for a band name ???  :wink:
context, context, context.

Find Your Magali

Quote from: cronopio l'inrockuptibleHey Magali, how's "The Unexpectedly Inadequates" for a band name ???  :wink:

Hmmm, not bad at all.

Sigur Rós

Everything from the dance genre makes me throw up!

Ravi

Quote from: rocky dennis
Quote from: RaikusSpeaking of Nickelback, there was a link about two months ago that had "Someday" play out of the left speaker and "This is How You Remind Me" out of the right.

The sounds synched up exactly. Even the pitches, rises and drum crescendos were the same. Talk about your cookie cutter music.

That is hilarious and yet so very sad.  Try switching the balance from left to right with the beat.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: El Duderinoon a side note: the screamer from linkin park went to my high school.

... :roll: linkin park suck majpor asssssssssssssssssssssssssss
.........i think musically they are alright...but the rapper in the group is on par w./ vanilla ice......its suck so pucking much..and its cheesy as hell when the screamer finishes his lines then the rapper starts spewing cheesy, moronic pseudo-pop-punk-teen-angst lyrics...like this "my life sucks and i feel at lost with the world around me.... etc. etc. etc. "..such garbage..if someone owns one of their cds.   would you kindly let us know why you like it>>?

El Duderino

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: El Duderinoon a side note: the screamer from linkin park went to my high school.

... :roll: linkin park suck majpor asssssssssssssssssssssssssss
.........i think musically they are alright...but the rapper in the group is on par w./ vanilla ice......its suck so pucking much..and its cheesy as hell when the screamer finishes his lines then the rapper starts spewing cheesy, moronic pseudo-pop-punk-teen-angst lyrics...like this "my life sucks and i feel at lost with the world around me.... etc. etc. etc. "..such garbage..if someone owns one of their cds.   would you kindly let us know why you like it>>?

AGREED
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

mogwai

wanna hear something really awful?

click on this link and click on the song "firestarter" (the prodigy) covered by gene simmons of kiss.

Just Withnail

Quote from: Thrindle
Quote from: MacGuffin"The Sounds of Silence" (No. 42).

This is not true.  Sounds of Silence is a great song.  Especially when you're in the midst of depression and trying to write your memoirs.   :twisted:

This may be the truest thing ive ever read on the board...

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: mogwai

My eyes are tearing from this, I'm laughing so hard.  But it's disappointing, because the person who put this together has finally found a legitimate entertaining use for Nickelback.