Cutest Actress Ever?!

Started by Bud_Clay, January 21, 2003, 04:18:01 AM

av8raaron

Back to the topic, I'm going with

and if we're going back a few decades, I'll add June as a close second
Fresh buttered toast.

Plagiarhythm

How is Audrey Hepburn not even on this list?
"There is no point in having sharp images when you've fuzzy ideas."
- Jean-Luc Godard

[Scorsese on sports] "Anything with a ball, no good."

"Anyone who has ever been privileged to direct a film also knows that, although it can be like trying to write 'War and Peace' in a bumper car in an amusement park, when you finally get it right, there are not many joys in life that can equal the feeling."
-Stanley Kubrick

Bud_Clay

Quote from: Bill MaplewoodThe girls I listed are the hottest (I think) ever in the history of cinema..Yes, even Audrey Hepburn isn't on the list. A lot of people, for some stupid reason, like to compare Tautou with Hepburn. I don't see any resemblance besides the fact that they both are brunettes with large eyes. I won't deny Hepburn's cuteness as a very young actress, like in "Roman Holiday"...But to be honest I don't think she aged well at all. Even in "Breakfast At Tiffany's" I think she lost that cuteness...

I just don't think hepburn is that great.

av8raaron

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: Bill MaplewoodThe girls I listed are the hottest (I think) ever in the history of cinema..Yes, even Audrey Hepburn isn't on the list. A lot of people, for some stupid reason, like to compare Tautou with Hepburn. I don't see any resemblance besides the fact that they both are brunettes with large eyes. I won't deny Hepburn's cuteness as a very young actress, like in "Roman Holiday"...But to be honest I don't think she aged well at all. Even in "Breakfast At Tiffany's" I think she lost that cuteness...

I can see the resemblence, but neither one really does anything for me.
Fresh buttered toast.

Ernie

Quote from: av8raaron

:?  The crack man...you gotta stay off the crack.

No, just kidding, it's cool. Who do you like though?

life_boy

Bud_Clay

ewwwww.. no definitely no.

Xixax

She's sorta cute... Likeable as the girl next door, but definitely not even approaching the HOT girl next door scale.

I like her as an actress, though. She's pretty damn great.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

soixante

How about Lillian Gish?

Ha ha, it ain't 1916 any more folks -- how about Asia Argento?  Parker Posey?  Selma Blair?  Cameron Diaz?  Zooey Deschanel?
Music is your best entertainment value.

children with angels

No Chloe Sevigny fans out there?
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

Xixax

I like Chloe a lot (having just watched Julien Donkey-Boy again).

But I don't think she qualifies as cutest EVER.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

av8raaron

Quote from: soixanteHow about Lillian Gish?

Ha ha, it ain't 1916 any more folks -- how about Asia Argento?  Parker Posey?  Selma Blair?  Cameron Diaz?  Zooey Deschanel?

Selma and Zooey are up there on the list.  Cameron Diaz isn't bad looking, not by a long shot, but I've never thought she was one of the top actresses.
Fresh buttered toast.

av8raaron

Quote from: ebeaman69
Quote from: av8raaron

:?  The crack man...you gotta stay off the crack.

No, just kidding, it's cool. Who do you like though?

See my earlier photo post.  Not quite as high on the list but still up there, I'll add Jodie Foster, Jennifer Connelly, Tilda Swanson, and Cara Seymour.
Fresh buttered toast.

joeybdot

Jamie Lynn Sigler from early Sopranos
Alyson Hannigan
Naomi Watts
Scarlette Johanssen(sp?)
Thora Birch
Audrey Hepburn and Audrey Tatou

chainsmoking insomniac

Audrey Tatou, my sweet cute little Audrey Tatou!  :)
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls