hard eight script

Started by cron, November 17, 2003, 02:27:10 PM

is there any page where i can get the sydney script?  for free?   :wink: ?
context, context, context.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

kotte

Quote from: chuckhimselfois there any page where i can get the sydney script?  for free?   :wink: ?

Why not support PTA and buy it?

Can't afford it? Then you don't want it badly enough... :)

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: chuckhimselfois there any page where i can get the sydney script?  for free?   :wink: ?

I had to pay and got it from a script store-- but am I correct in assuming that PTA makes no money on that?  It seems like the script store would pocket all the bling on that one.

kotte

Quote from: Weak2ndAct
Quote from: kotte

I had to pay and got it from a script store-- but am I correct in assuming that PTA makes no money on that?  It seems like the script store would pocket all the bling on that one.

I'm sure gets money from it...a nickel a book or something.

Rysher owns it so ofcourse he gets money...or...Rysher owns it...eh...no money for PTA. That's my guess. :)

I bet he gets money from the New Line owned scripts.

MacGuffin

Quote from: kotteI'm sure gets money from it...a nickel a book or something.

Rysher owns it so ofcourse he gets money...or...Rysher owns it...eh...no money for PTA. That's my guess. :)

I bet he gets money from the New Line owned scripts.

But it's not in book form. The script score sells xerox copies of the script.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Weak2ndAct

Ditto.  It hasn't been legitimately published.

kotte

Quote from: Weak2ndActDitto.  It hasn't been legitimately published.

Oh, that's right.

so there's no way of getting it over the internet.  .. monkeys.
context, context, context.

prophet

i asked that along time ago and i got shitted on for asking. :) just like everything.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

kotte

Quote from: propheti asked that along time ago and i got shitted on for asking. :) just like everything.

People ask...and people make fun of it...nature of Xixax.

dufresne

There are shadows in life, baby.