premiere adobe

Started by jtm, January 16, 2003, 10:28:38 PM

jtm

hey, if anyone can help me out?  I got premiere adobe from kazaa and I  have no book for it and I'm trying to figure out how to put credits over something I've shot.  I can figure out title cards over black but not over footage.  Any help? :?

Xixax

Since I paid for my legal version, I'll play snob and sit this one out.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

aclockworkjj

I agree with the admin...although, you might wanna try searching the same place for a premiere bible.....or maybe the help menu?  Learn it, but then buy it!

Xixax

In fact, the new video hardware I ordered came with a bundled copy of 6.5, so I'll be selling an extra copy on ebay soon. Probably get it for half of what you'd pay retail.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

jtm

er....uh....i mean.....I bought it and then I lost the book....yeah.....any help?

Redlum

File, new, title. Place the title card on video 2 of the timeline and set the composite setting to white out/white matte to get rid of the white background. For more help use the help file it covers everything basic like that.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

jtm

Thanx redlum, your a life saver.

Xeditor

Quote from: jtmhey, if anyone can help me out?  I got premiere adobe from kazaa and I  have no book for it and I'm trying to figure out how to put credits over something I've shot.  I can figure out title cards over black but not over footage.  Any help? :?

Since I am a Premiere expert and I too downloaded it from Kazaa, I will help you out.  It should have came w/ premiere, but if not, download Title Deko.  It is made to create rolling credits over black, white, pictures, video, you name it.  Very help and VERY easy.  Loads right in w/ premire under File-->New-->Title Deko.  You can make massive titles in like a min.
The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

Pedro

Out of curiosity...how big is the file to download?  Ill probably buy your copy, Xixax.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: jtmhey, if anyone can help me out?  I got premiere adobe from kazaa and I  have no book for it and I'm trying to figure out how to put credits over something I've shot.  I can figure out title cards over black but not over footage.  Any help? :?

Go to "file" then "about premiere" and click on the "register" button. Provide your name, address, and home telephone number. Check the box that says "pirated" and then provide the name and address of your local police department.

Xixax

It is here. Full Windows version of Premiere 6.5 with manuals and an UNREGISTERED serial number. Also includes the Adobe "Total Training CD" (that nobody ever uses). Pics upon request.

PM me and make an offer. They're going for about $200 - $300 on ebay. I'd much rather it go to someone here than a stranger on ebay.
[/size]

RegularKarate

That's great Bulldawg - do you have Final Cut Pro 3?

BTW: anyone try the new Final Cut Express?  Looks a little shoddy