ask anyone [and now things]

Started by Pubrick, May 30, 2005, 12:07:12 PM

NEON MERCURY

how many peole here worship satan?

i saw the aviator th eother day [was good] and the shit that hughes wen tthrough like habdwashign and rituals were like stuff that i do.  but i do not piss in milk bottles and i was wondering do other people have o.c.d. like me?

i think it would be cool/neat for the xixaxers to meet soemwhere and see what we look like and how we act like.  since we got all kind os people from different countries i think we should meet near the mississippi river [its in the usa]  and drink beer and talk about shit etc.   would anyone be down?

who is the most anoying person that posts here?

how do i get my picture posted on xixax so i can you yous guys how i look?

are you excited to see INLAND EMPIRE?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

RegularKarate

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi was wondering do other people have o.c.d. like me?

Yes, 3 of them.

Quote from: NEON MERCURYhow many peole here worship satan?

3, they're kind of obsessed with it.

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi think it would be cool/neat for the xixaxers to meet soemwhere and see what we look like and how we act like.  since we got all kind os people from different countries i think we should meet near the mississippi river [its in the usa]  and drink beer and talk about shit etc.   would anyone be down?

I can think of three people who would most def. be "down"

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
how do i get my picture posted on xixax so i can you yous guys how i look?

Man, my favorite thing about Neon's drunk posts are that he's completely sober when he makes them.

Send you pic to me, I'll post it... that or use photobucket.

Sleuth

OCD is the wrong thing to have
I like to hug dogs

Ravi

Quote from: SigurThor

I found your photo

Sigur Rós

Gamblour.

Thor rhymes with manwhore, most importantly.
WWPTAD?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Gamblor Posts DrunkThor rhymes with manwhore, most importantly.

Let's fuck!

socketlevel

Quote from: 03who can tell me what this is from http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/female_penguin/tcmshot.gif (nws)

(i still want to know everyones name)

no idea, where is it from?  i guess the remade texas.

Paul

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

Gabe

My name is Gabe.

And I wonder who has the biggest back yard here, and do you actually play in it or leave it alone?

( Hehehe...Buttjokes need not apply )

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: NEON MERCURYi was wondering do other people have o.c.d. like me?

Yes, 3 of them.

Quote from: NEON MERCURYhow many peole here worship satan?

3, they're kind of obsessed with it.

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi think it would be cool/neat for the xixaxers to meet soemwhere and see what we look like and how we act like.  since we got all kind os people from different countries i think we should meet near the mississippi river [its in the usa]  and drink beer and talk about shit etc.   would anyone be down?

I can think of three people who would most def. be "down"

Coincidence!?!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

blah blah blah this is a drunk post!

Kal

yours, walrus, neon, or whos?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: andykalyours, walrus, neon, or whos?

You can have it if you want...

Kal

no i dont want it... i was just bored

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: andykalyours, walrus, neon, or whos?

All of Xixax in general.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye