PLEASE...anyone know what is next for this American master

Started by NEON MERCURY, June 17, 2003, 06:37:04 PM

MacGuffin

Lynch Future Project with Chrysta Bell

Lynch has recently finished writing and recording new songs with female Austin, TX based song artist Chrysta Bell. According to sources they are now shopping for a record deal. On Chrystas website, she describes her work with David as "haunting and mysterious, lush and passionate". There is an amazing clip of Chrysta with Dutch Rall on the Dutch Rall Official Website site that is simply breathtaking.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

bonanzataz

is she his new julee cruise?

she's hot, too. RRRRRED HOT! MUY CALIENTE! AY! AY!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

modage

this means nothing, and yet everything...

Hi, everyone. "Moriarty" here with some Rumblings From The Lab...
It's a strange time here at Ain't It Cool News. I know I feel blessed each and every day right now, and in the oddest ways possible. David Lynch shot a film at my house last month. I'm getting ready to walk out the door to fly overseas for the first time ever thanks to Knowles.

now whether thats a short film or part of some ultra mysterious project we've never heard of, who knows?  BUT it means he's using a camera and thats always good!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

LostEraser

Quote from: themodernage02this means nothing, and yet everything...

Hi, everyone. "Moriarty" here with some Rumblings From The Lab...
It’s a strange time here at Ain’t It Cool News. I know I feel blessed each and every day right now, and in the oddest ways possible. David Lynch shot a film at my house last month. I’m getting ready to walk out the door to fly overseas for the first time ever thanks to Knowles.

now whether thats a short film or part of some ultra mysterious project we've never heard of, who knows?  BUT it means he's using a camera and thats always good!

He's actually been using a camera a lot. If any of you are members of his website davidlynch.com, you could see all sorts of short films he's done that are totally equal to his feature films in my opinion. They are brilliant. Specifically the short films A Darkened Room, Boat, and the original series Rabbits. He also has a lot of neat little experiments on there that are cool to watch but every once in a while there will be a short film on there that just blows me away.

Also, I talk to David all the time on the site we ask him just about everyday when he will make another feature film. lol! He says he doesn't have any feature film ideas at the moment but he'll keep us posted.

I'm pretty sure the project mentioned above is another short film he is working on for his website. Can't wait to see it.
Capra tells us that, in effect, love's dreams are only dreams and that they will never quite bear translation into practical forms of relationship and expression. They will never be realized in the world but only in our consciousness and in our most daring and glorious works of art - but that, for Capra, is no reason to abandon love's dreams.
--Ray Carney, American Vision: The Films Of Frank Capra

A Matter Of Chance

Quote from: bonanzatazshe's hot, too. RRRRRED HOT! MUY CALIENTE! AY! AY!

And I'll agree with that

MacGuffin

New Lynch Film in the Works?
Source: LynchNet

The October 28 issue of Australia's Herald Sun newspaper features an interview with actor Kick Gurry (Garage Days, Buffalo Soldiers) where, amongst other things, he mentions he's going to be in a new "renegade-style" David Lynch film. No other details are given, so it's hard to say if this is really a new film or another web short. So don't take this as a confirmation of a new Lynch film, but it's certainly a positive sign.

Russell Dykstra, Kick Gurry and Pia Miranda in Fox Searchlight's Garage Days
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffinNew Lynch Film in the Works?
Source: LynchNet

:onfire:  :onfire:  :onfire:  :onfire:

Positive indeed, best news I've heard this year.

NEON MERCURY

Ghostboy

I just read a current interview with Jeremy Irons in which he says he's working on a script with Lynch. But other than that....

Weather Reports!!!

Gamblour.

Hahah holy shit, Neon has never once praised his meteorological talents.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

From Dugpa.net:

Lynch Working on New Film at His Home
I was given a report this week that Lynch is currently shooting a project at his home with a small crew. Whether this is for a commercial, short film, or content for David Lynch.com remains to be seen. Just thought I would put this info out there

Skeleton FilmWorks