BAN POLKA

Started by Robyn, September 14, 2012, 12:10:54 PM

Robyn

PLEASE ADMINS BAN POLKA HE'S A FUCKJTARD

Robyn

Just kidding, I like him. But please ban him.

Robyn

polkablues

KJ, let me know when you're halfway through The Crying Game, I have a surprise for you.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

seriously, it should be banned. Wretched music.

MacGuffin

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you polkablues.

Sorry. I had some Tyler retaliations left over I never got to use.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Reel

Macguffin, sometimes I don't get you, but at the same time I can't quit you.

I saw the title of this thread and went with my gut reaction, but KJ made this in an attempt to ban polkablues? No, you can't do that. He's pretty cool. Very sardonic sense of humor, He can stay.

Robyn

Oh fuck. No, this wasn't a serious attempt to ban Polka. I was just drunk and the troll in me came out.

Polka is one of the best people on the board. I am sorry and a little bit embarrassed. :(

Jeremy Blackman

It's too late. Action has already been taken.

polkablues

jenkins

seems like the best topic place for this silly conversation that was happening in a strange place. i moved words from there to here bc come on, people are having a mul dr conversation dammit

Quote from: Pubrick on February 06, 2014, 10:57:12 AM
Don't be so paranoid. I was just making a reference to something I'd said before and using the quote to make it clear. It's been long established that you have no sense of humour so you can rest assured that you are the last person I have in mind when posting. Even the original quote above was aimed at everyone but you.

eternal. if i'm the last person you have in mind, maybe don't use my name. suggestion. "aimed at everyone but you" is my favorite part, btw. by accident you might surprise me one day pubrick. you'll be sober and playing with kittens

by my own admission i've taken a recent spiral. seems best to begin this with this statement, so certain people can think "thank god he noticed." feel like i'm in the wrong place, the wrong place is pushing me in the wrong direction, and there i go. nooo, that's not fun for anyone. not finding the conversations i'm looking for and being tired by what i find, it's time for me to holiday. movies and books, that's what i'm about. where my movie people at? i'll miss like 5 of you, as you know. you have my email

dude are you fuckin serious

polkablues

So are we banning me or what?

Reel

I'll ban you all night long