Punch-Drunk Love wallpaper art I made

Started by PunchDrunkBob, April 05, 2003, 02:34:47 PM

PunchDrunkBob

:) Hey guys, my first post.

Anyways, I made some PDL wallpaper featuring some of my own artwork. It's kind of Waking Life-ish. Tell me what ya think!

http://www.moviecrap.com/wallpaper1024x768.gif

http://www.moviecrap.com/wallpaper800x600.gif

Duck Sauce

Tommy Both

nice background....!
Also: cool fucking site of yours,
dig the design & content...!
still 'fresh' , but it has potential.
btw, nice little interview with the graphicdesigner of Q..!
good one!
yeah, moviecrap.com bob, why don't u advert xixax.com on your website...? (or that's just something 'crossed my mind... I'm not telling u what to do of course.. wtvr, I mean, obviously u don't have to obey my ATORITUHHHH..... )

PunchDrunkBob

Thanks for the comments, guys. :P

I'll probably throw a Xixax ad on there sometime next week, and I'll be making more PDL wallpapers tomorrow (Sunday) night.

Cecil

nice.

would you ever make non-punchdrunk love wallpapers?

PunchDrunkBob

Yeah, I already made one for Adaptation and one for John C. Reilly's character in Magnolia. I'll try searching and I'll post 'em if I find them.

Ernie

Wow, very very cool man. Very original. I would definitely love to request some stuff if you were interested. Or just seeing some of your other work would be great. Love the site...and the avatar too by the way.

Duck Sauce

I suggest doing a full frame from a scene in PDL, and not just pics of the characters with a real background. I think it would be awesome to do a series from a couple movies, but you cannot forget to do Boogie Nights.

PunchDrunkBob

Quote from: Duck SauceI suggest doing a full frame from a scene in PDL, and not just pics of the characters with a real background. I think it would be awesome to do a series from a couple movies, but you cannot forget to do Boogie Nights.

Damn good idea.

Hell, I'll work on a frame right now. Once the DVD comes out I can fully animate a scene maybe.  :-D

Sigur Rós

Wauv...

"We want more!".....make a Charlton Heston-Wallpaper!

Ghostboy

Wow, that is a great website.  Damn fine job.

phil marlowe

great man! wish that id hadnt heard of the movie when i saw that wallpaper. id thought it was sandler and hoffman goin at it in the background.

keep up the that top notch work of yours!...and yes, i would like to see a hestone one