New Photos

Started by md, October 11, 2009, 01:19:13 AM

md

Recently acquired a 5d and had my first photo shoot with a model.  Nervous as hell the night before because I'd never used alot of the equipment, but the shoot went surprisingly well.   All photos are straight from the camera.  enjoy! MD

"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pozer

Quote from: md on October 11, 2009, 01:19:13 AM
Recently acquired a 5d

:drool: i couldnt even afford to look at that model in the display case. i did recently purchase a 50D sans lens. loveitloveit. learning how to properly use speed & aperture. producing some decent results. yours look great but fuggedabout a boring model. just stroll around town Blowup styles.   

md

I'd say invest in lenses before you invest in a new body.  The 50D is pretty sweet minus full frame. 
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

polkablues

Damn.  Very nice work.  I love the mattress as a backdrop.
My house, my rules, my coffee

I Love a Magician

ha, yeah, that mattress is a great backdrop

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

matt35mm

md

md

Danielle Staub - The Realhouse Wive of New Joisey

Juelz Santana - Dipset

Gloria

Dang!  These look great!  I wish I could have had you around years ago for my senior photos -- then maybe I wouldn't look like such a dork in them. ;-).  You have an interesting use of lighting -- I like how you changed it up from the soft lighting to a more severe look with Danielle Staub.  Makes her look a little bit like Jekyll and Hyde!

md

Gloria, alot of this was natural lighting, or atleast positioning in whatever light was avail.  Glad you like my work.

Neil

Stellar work,  That 5D looks great man, and you're doing work son!

EDIT: Great work with the direction of her and the nat light!  (I wasn't there, but way to make it happen)
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.