top 5-10 favorite bands/solo artists right now

Started by Ernie, February 27, 2003, 10:23:44 AM

phil marlowe

Quote from: Sigur Rósheavy-metal dude.
get the fuckup, goddamn sounds-lovin-iceland-bum.

...and i sure dont fuckin date isralian people.

Sigur Rós

I dont like The Sounds. I'm just sayin' that Dave Grohl wears a The Sounds T-shirt in the new video!  :(

phil marlowe

Quote from: Sigur RósI wear a The Sounds T-shirt

sad sad sigúr

MacGuffin

Quote from: Sigur RósDirk...he's Swedish?

Canadian.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

I have never worn a The Sounds T-shirt!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

phil marlowe

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: Sigur Rósyadda yadda yadda...
blah blah blah...
yeah right.

Sigur Rós

phil marlowe

Sigur Rós

Hey......i'm listing too "Living in America" with The Sounds.....this reminds me of some Danish 80's band can't remember the name....This is really shit!!!!!

Sigur Rós

Hey Mogwai......Check out a Danish band called Mew. They are damn great!

.....you know THe Raveonettes rite? They are damn great too!

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Sigur RósHey Mogwai......Check out a Danish band called Mew. They are damn great!

.....you know THe Raveonettes rite? They are damn great too!

Some one who studied abroad for a couple months in Denmark told me that the Danish are really proud of being Danish. That's all she said.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanSome one who studied abroad for a couple months in Denmark told me that the Danish are really proud of being Danish. That's all she said.

I guess that's right. It's nothing compared to how proud the Americans are.  

Well, I have kind of a split nationality Danish/ Icelandic so i'm not that "proud". But Denmark is generally a cool place to live. So I think people have a reason to be proud. You should come live here!  :-D

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Sigur RósI guess that's right. It's nothing compared to how proud the Americans are.

That's an understatement. Maybe she was surprised that not everyone in the world is ashamed they are not American.

Lars von Trier, Sigur Ros, Bjork... you should be proud!

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Sigur RósI guess that's right. It's nothing compared to how proud the Americans are.

Yeah, maybe you are rite!.....I'm proud!

James Cameron, Jerry Bruckheimer, Brett Rattner....YOU should be proud!  :-D

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Sigur RósJames Cameron, Jerry Bruckheimer, Brett Rattner....YOU should be proud!  :-D

Stop it. I'm trying to preserve at least one shred of patriotism at the moment.