Robert Loggia orange juice commercial

Started by GoneSavage, March 29, 2004, 04:11:45 PM

Weak2ndAct

Chest Rockwell

I have this feeling that the ol' Confederate plantation-farmer act is going to get really old really fast. Unless he never stops doing it, and it'll have that special charm afforded only to those that are so bad for so long that it becomes funny.

GoneSavage

Quote from: Weak2ndAct
Quote from: llewkcoR tsehCBest first post ever?
Please.  

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1418

What was the best about that?  Oh ... you thought that was funny?  Is that it?  Oh.

Thrindle

"Let the Flaming Begin" was a perfect topic.  He recognized what this board is all about... and joined in right off the bat.  I think it was a cool post.  But I'm biased because W2A is interesting anyways... have you read his short story in brainstorming???  Very cool.
Classic.

Chest Rockwell

My first post...
Quote from: Chest Rockwell in the thread entitled My First StringHey everyone. I just want to let you all know I just joined...so whatever. In any case, since I've noticed that everone in this area discusses Anderson's next project, I felt I should say that ptanderson.com has a listing of all his factual ideas and rumored ones (e.g. Boogie Nights 2--I can't imagine how bad such a movie would be; the rumors said Dirk wouldn't even be in the movie! What bull.) There's something there that says soemthing about Anderson directing that Underworld that came out recently... I'm a little glad he didn't...
I feel like I'm reading an old journal of mine and realizing how much of a pussy I was in my youth.