The official topic, the last topic ever.

Started by neatahwanta, November 30, 2003, 11:05:31 AM

RegularKarate

Quote from: neatahwanta
RK, I don't know you from a hole in the ground, so I dunno what your talking about.  From my inbox pm's, it appears the last time I made trouble was in March of this year, and people started shit with me first that time as well.  When you type, "Seems that's all you're doing lately..." perhaps you're just thinking about yesterday, today, and 9 months ago.  There's nothing like pigeon-holing someone.

Who's pigeon holing?  YES, I was talking about the past couple of days.  It's like you have a crab up your ass or something.

You don't post much for a long time then you pop up screaming about how the Admins aren't nice enough to you and you're painting it all over the place.

neatahwanta

OMG, maybe if I like...wipe the slate clean, I don't want to see what just happened...close my eyes, hands over the ears, hands over the mouth...you know, they through that gag in William's comedies from time to time...CJ would be proud.

aclockworkjj

yeah...whoever locked those is fuckin' weak.  everything was being cleared up right here just fine.  ...i hope you feel like a stud for showing us "what's up!!  hahahaha :::evil big brother laugh:::".  

*note to admins*
try not to let your personal feelings affect your admin controls and/or duties.  doesn't happen often, but it does happen.  

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

neatahwanta it's not too late to say your little brother brother got on your name and was posting all this...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoobneatahwanta it's not too late to say your little brother brother got on your name and was posting all this...
Nah, I think that was page 2 at the most.

neatahwanta

The funny thing is, as I hear more and more about what happened in the last few weeks, I begin to understand how the system works...are the doppleganger rumors true?  Hard to know really.  But I always post under the same name on the boards that I post at regularly, and only post as "neatahwanta" here.  And I back up what I post w/out pussing out.  No little brother getting at my 'puter guff, no 2nd and 3rd names, no hidden sections....that you know of anyway.  The old allies continue to hold, the new alliances slowly grow in the background, reguardless of whether you lock threads or lock entire sections.  Its best to get these things over w/ w/ one big bang...its more memorable at least.  Or perhaps straight forward.  Whatever you like.

Reinhold

Quote from: neatahwantaReinhold Messner, you have one thread including this one about redirecting threads. can you stop starting more threads about this? thank you.

it was a bad joke that was supposed to last for my post only. i went back to delete it after a few minutes hoping one or two people had seen it and chuckled. since i've been here, i've created about 10 threads or thereabout. my last redirection thread was because i was genuinely confused about idle chatter being locked and i wanted to offer an alternative because i didn't think it was coming back.

i'll be heading back to time-out, now.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

neatahwanta

Quote from: Reinhold Messner
Quote from: neatahwantaReinhold Messner, you have one thread including this one about redirecting threads. can you stop starting more threads about this? thank you.

it was a bad joke that was supposed to last for my post only. i went back to delete it after a few minutes hoping one or two people had seen it and chuckled. since i've been here, i've created about 10 threads or thereabout. my last redirection thread was because i was genuinely confused about idle chatter being locked and i wanted to offer an alternative because i didn't think it was coming back.

i'll be heading back to time-out, now.

OMG, what are you doing?  This topic has already been discussed here-->

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4655

If I was a moderator, I'd probably send you a pm like this-->

(totally edited because I'd get banned)

picolas

this thread is so stupid.

redirection has been explained and re-re-explained.

specifically what part do you not get?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: picolasthis thread is so stupid.

redirection has been explained and re-re-explained.

specifically what part do you not get?

I was about to start a thread about what I didn't get, but I think this thread is plenty a joke itself.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Kev Hoffman

I was thinking of starting my own 'Last Topic Ever.'

Just think of that amusing redirection.

cine

Kev Hoffman

Quote from: CinephileYeah, that would be kinda funny...

hmmm, i see why I'm being laughed at.  

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4669

Yeah.

Xixax

Wow. loosen up about all this. RK's right on the money redirecting threads.

Redirection is great on a lot of levels. If you get redirected (which I have been, many times), it's a little humiliating, but it teaches you to do a SEARCH next time before starting a new topic. Plus, the whole organization thing can't be understated, either.

On an semi-related note, I think we need a FAQ so that people can read a little about how and why we do things the way we do, and if there's a beef with that, then too bad.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

neatahwanta

Quote from: XIXAXIf you get redirected (which I have been, many times), it's a little humiliating, but it teaches you to do a SEARCH next time before starting a new topic.

Yeah, cuz I can't remember that I made a similar topic just a few days ago.  :roll:

Seriously tho, (edited)?  All I did was make another topic, something I did on half a dozen other message boards without any flipping out on the part of those moderators.

Like I said, this board is as special as that dead milkman song.  sheesh.