Jennifer Lopez

Started by Jack Sparrow, April 15, 2003, 11:49:06 AM

Jack Sparrow

imdb.com:

New Mag Calls J.Lo a "Monster"

"The first issue of a new American publication has put singer and actress Jennifer Lopez on top of a list of celebrity monsters. Radar magazine has listed the people they say have, "distinguished themselves in the areas of physical and verbal abuse, overweening arrogance, and by the imposition of a particularly nasty influence over the culture at large." According to the magazine J.Lo is guilty of a "cynical bid for urban authenticity". They recall reports that when J.Lo returned to her native Bronx to film a video, her uncompromising guards shoved excited kids out of her way - leaving one young fan in tears. The magazine also blasts filmmaker Michael Moore for acting like a working class man whilst owning a $1.27 million apartment and sending his daughter to private school."

phil marlowe

jennifer lopez is pretty

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiimdb.com:

New Mag Calls J.Lo a "Monster"

The magazine also blasts filmmaker Michael Moore for acting like a working class man whilst owning a $1.27 million apartment and sending his daughter to private school."

Hehe...I like that one. But OK if he doesn't like the American system I understand why he sends he's daughter to a privat school......it's still fun though!  :shock:

EL__SCORCHO

I think I read in the Premiere Magazine power issue that J.Lo's agents could not talk directly to her, they had to speak to her through her manager. I believe they let her go.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: mogwaiThe magazine also blasts filmmaker Michael Moore for acting like a working class man whilst owning a $1.27 million apartment and sending his daughter to private school."

Cheap for Manhattan... he's technically paying for the location.

Gold Trumpet

Manhattan is far away from Flint, thats for sure. I don't blame the guy, Flint has become the joke city of Michigan. It is in shambles and jokes for anyone who wants to bash a city that speaks of ghettoness at its worst. You get more warnings when attempting to travel through Flint than Detroit even. But funny thing, Michael Moore recently sent a letter to Roger Ebert and signed it from Flint. Does he live there/own a house or is basically giving name to where he grew up instead of actually saying where he lives now? That may not look too good upon his image.

~rougerum

Tiff

this woman got her own thread?!
"Shut the fuck up!"

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: Tiffthis woman got her own thread?!
She's not a woman, she's a monster.

A very, very pretty monster!

Tiff

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: Tiffthis woman got her own thread?!
She's not a woman, she's a monster.

A very, very pretty monster!

ass implants! woo hoo!
"Shut the fuck up!"

Sigur Rós

I like that picture!  :-D

Tiff

"Shut the fuck up!"

phil marlowe

as all can see, nothing is wrong with jenifer lopez.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Tiffjust 4 u

How nice of you!

Tiff

"Shut the fuck up!"

Cecil