Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

Started by RegularKarate, August 29, 2003, 07:26:41 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffin"The Trail of the Screaming Forehead."
amazing.
under the paving stones.

ono

Saw this trailer in front of Eternal Sunshine... -- it looks interesting enough, which is an achievement, because before I saw the trailer, I wasn't the least bit interested.  Surely, if it succeeds in being the campy fun it aspires to be, it'll be very worthwhile.  Reminds me of Ed Wood, and all the "great films" he aspired to make.  So many great moments in the trailer alone.  I'm definitely going to see this if I get a chance.  Anyone else?

modage

i still want to see this...

Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment have today announced The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra which stars Fay Masterson, Andrew Parks, Susan McConnell and Brian Howe. This 2001 film will be available in special edition form from the 22nd June this year. Retail should be set at around $24.96. I'm afraid we have no details on technical specs or extra material at this stage, but we'll let you know as soon as we hear anything.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ono

Ebert gave this a bad review, if anyone cares.  He says camp material is found, not created.  Or something to that extent.

grand theft sparrow

When I saw the trailer for this, it felt like everyone involved with it just knew how "cute" the idea was, which is probably going to kill it, like Haiku Tunnel.  I don't know that I can deal with being winked at for 90 minutes straight.

Ravi

http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-video/archive/2004/04_12.html

Next up on the 22nd is "The Supreme Shock Classics of Our Time!", the cult fave The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. Columbia will give this one the special edition treatment, presenting it in "Skeletorama" (aka groovy anamorphic widescreen) and Dolby 2.0 stereo, along with three featurettes, a still gallery and trailers. Retail will be $24.95.