blacktino

Started by Kal, July 11, 2010, 10:56:02 PM

Pubrick

Centipede you found in your office?

(xixax needs to change its name to xixHOAX..)
under the paving stones.

Pas

WTF is happening I can't make sense of this thread  :shock:
Quote from: modage on September 26, 2010, 01:00:51 PM
Viral movie within a movie for Blacktino?

Stefen

My centipede actually happened.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Stefen

Oh, I took him back. It didn't work out.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Neil

Quote from: children with angels on September 26, 2010, 06:05:49 AM
...Seriously: what's the story here?! (And I don't mean "Charlotte Foster Jane, a lethal assassin hell bent on avenging the murder of her parents".)

I'll tell you what the story, 'your mother' jokes are still happening.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Pubrick

Quote from: Neil on September 26, 2010, 10:58:07 PM
I'll tell you what the story, 'your mother' jokes are still happening.

No I think the story as always is that you can't write for shit.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

P's taken more shots than Peter Weller in the opening scene of Robocop the last 6 or so weeks.

Dudes try and get inside and go for the knockout blow but P stays on the outside and beats them with the jab. He's beating everyone right now and seems to be unstoppable. But as with every great champ who was on top, it's only a matter of time until some hungry young buck comes around and puts them out and takes their crown.

My moneys on KarlJan.

Pas

Oh yeah, the guy's on top of his game right now.

KarlJan is definitely a prospect, but can he go 10 rounds against a guy like Pubrick? Barely any of his posts have been longer than a sentence. And you've got to wonder... his last 3 posts have been quite Walrus-esque, which makes me doubt his potential to stay consistent like P has over the years.

The skill set needed to put down the champ is quite peculiar, since you can't go toe to toe with him. A guy like SiliasRuby has managed at some points to put him out of his game with his uber-meek attitude. A berserk guy like AlguienEstolamiPantalones was arguably as skilled but less restrained than him, which forced his retreat.

I can only see one guy topping him off, though it's doubtful the fight would ever take place, and it's another veteran; Pozer.

Pozer

a long time ago in a xixaxy far far way P pwnted me after i crossed him. i learned early on he was an Arthur Feldman and i was merely a potzer. i'd like to say since then ive moved up to Stanley Kubrick status but like ol Kubes i could never best the best player... unless perhaps he gave me the point in move advantage.

Kal

pete

wow
polka won, despite the mom line.
the moral of the story is - prescience > wit.
so the blacktino kid is like a halfrican max fischer?
austin's got some quirky theater departments.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

polkablues

And unlike Matt Damon in the new Eastwood movie, I am willing to use my eerie powers for financial gain.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Kal

Most of you would pay to see Citizen Jane, especially mod who loves Michelle.

What did you guys think of the promo?

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.