A DREAM

Started by Banky, November 17, 2003, 06:55:20 PM

Banky

Man i took a nap today and had a fucked up dream.  I didnt want to post this because im really not a huge pta fanatic like most here but being on this site so much and listening to everyone talk well whatever here was the dream.

PTA wrote a new script and the buzz was that it was the greatest script ever written.  For some reason he did not write a part for PSH or WHM.  Anyway they were really pissed that they werent a part of it and they had a big falling out with PTA.  Then they both decided to create an elaborate scheme to try and kill PTA so that the movie would not be produced.  Then somone killed WHM.  PSH got really scared because he felt like somone knew about the plan and that he was going to die next.  Then i woke up.

Pretty fucking weird.

Finn

I've had some dreams about PTA before as well. Nothing quite that wild, but I had one recently about PTA's next project.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

TheVoiceOfNick

Wow... that's pretty damn cool... you should turn it into a movie... sorta like The Player meets Mulholland Drive!